WV vs Boerne Geneva

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

WV vs Boerne Geneva

Postby fortyfived » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:50 am

Hey Wildcat fans... get ready for a good game tonight! They'll be defending home turf and they are hungry for their first win of the season. They'll be fired up more than ever coming into tonight's match up as the underdog to top ranked TAPPS D1 Boerne Geneva Eagles. The weather man is predicting perfect 65 deg football weather and I'm pulling for our Wildcats to claw their way to an upset! So bring some noise tonight and support our fine young men in their first home game of the season!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Re: WV vs Boerne Geneva

Postby WV Backer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:06 am

Man, I was starting to wonder if any WV fans were still around. Still haven't heard anything from SimplyPut or Fan in Black this year but I'm sure they're still out there somewhere. I'll be there tonight for sure, hoping for a change in fortunes. We were in Hico and watched them play a good game vs. Blum but couldn't make the Knox City game. Shoot me a PM and let me know about the injury situation if you would be so kind.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby TexianDoc » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 am

Should be a good game. Just a small correction: Geneva School of Boerne is Div-I.

TexianDoc
TexianDoc
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Old Bearkat » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 am

WV Backer wrote:Man, I was starting to wonder if any WV fans were still around. Still haven't heard anything from SimplyPut or Fan in Black this year but I'm sure they're still out there somewhere. I'll be there tonight for sure, hoping for a change in fortunes. We were in Hico and watched them play a good game vs. Blum but couldn't make the Knox City game. Shoot me a PM and let me know about the injury situation if you would be so kind.

Want me to stir up a few of the refugees for you????????
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby WV Backer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:19 am

Old Bearkat wrote:Want me to stir up a few of the refugees for you????????

Oh I reckon they're still out there, probably just busy with life and stuff like that. Now, if you could stir up the RabidWildcat I would consider that a feat. Whatever you do don't dredge up any of those "dynasty" knuckle-heads of a year or two ago.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:53 am

I'm gonna tell on you........... you said the "D" word...........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby Little Doc » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 am

When people start using that "D" word, they just need to read the sixmanfootball.com quote of the month. That ought to do it for all of us.
Little Doc
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:43 am

You're killin' me smokey, you're killin' me.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Fan In Black » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:21 am

Still a lot of talent on this squad! Injury update that I'm hearing is better, but WV still not 100%. I too will be looking for the upset. Lets go CATS!!!
Fan In Black
6-Man Fan

Postby Leman Saunders » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:32 am

will this be on the radio?
Leman Saunders
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:41 am

Come on Leman, you don't need no stinkin' radio. Just come on out to the WV and watch for yourself. OK, maybe a little far for that but you'd certainly be welcome. Couldn't tell you if it will be on the radio though.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby fortyfived » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:34 pm

TexianDoc wrote:Should be a good game. Just a small correction: Geneva School of Boerne is Div-I.

TexianDoc

Correction made TexianDoc! Thanks for catching that.
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Postby fortyfived » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:43 pm

WV Backer wrote:Man, I was starting to wonder if any WV fans were still around. Still haven't heard anything from SimplyPut or Fan in Black this year but I'm sure they're still out there somewhere. I'll be there tonight for sure, hoping for a change in fortunes. We were in Hico and watched them play a good game vs. Blum but couldn't make the Knox City game. Shoot me a PM and let me know about the injury situation if you would be so kind.

We've been here all along Backer.... just kind of tongue-tied after the first two bouts. I have faith in these Wildcats that things will get to clicking soon!

Might want to bring an umbrella just in case! As a matter of fact... WV has yet to play a rain free game... and I will not complain one bit if it rains tonight on Diddle Young Field.

GO WILDCATS!!
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Postby fortyfived » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Leman Saunders wrote:will this be on the radio?

Not likely Leman.
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Yeah, I plan on bringing a bigger one than we had at Hico. We got pretty soaked up there. Were you able to make it to Knox City?
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to Div 1 - District 6