Paducah vs Matador

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Paducah vs Matador

Postby MustHaveHeart » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:59 pm

I ain't trying write a college essay I am saying MC has a way better Football program than Paducah, we will take the loss y'all just need to realize it was a regular season game, not a championship.
MustHaveHeart
11-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:06 pm

And im saying that when you don't use ANY punctuation, it makes it hard to read. Not asking for PROPER punctuation, grammar, or spelling. Just something to seperate your sentences.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:11 pm

No matter what the caprock rugrat has to say, history says that the dragons start ordering basketball shoes around halloween. Laughinly ironic is the fact that they haven't been state contenders in basketball since they lost all their players a couple of years ago. But hey, if it makes the caprock child feel better to beat up on a DII school that was less than 100% - well - that's why I will drive 100 miles out of the way to avoid driving through the dung heap, aka. Paducah

As Ron White says, there's a lot of quit in them.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Championship game? No one ever said that just wanted to get the MC faithfull on there feet. Since they act like they are too good and yes there football program may be better (in D2) but there football couldn't touch Paducah basketball and track. Oh and Paducahs football program is nothing to shake a stick at either since Matador has only beat Paducah 2 times in sixman. And as for rain jack tx you sound like a child saying they weren't 100% you sound like any other MC fan blaming it on the injures facts are facts and this year the monkey jumps back on MCs back.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby future legend » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Caprock kid. No your right their names aren't brad and Isiah. There names are Bryant and Conner. And u may think that brad and isiah are the only two contributors that could make a team for MC, then obviously you haven't seen what these two can do in a game.
future legend
11-Man Fan

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm

I have seen them and I also saw both of them get carved up by passing teams. They aren't impressive or "game changers" not even close.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby future legend » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Ya your just lucky they were out last night, or else y'all would've got home a lot earlier. And they would've showed you just how big of game changers they really are.
future legend
11-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Let's see who's still playing football in week 11, and who is playing basketball. LOL @ some Paducah dink bragging about their football power. Step into reality, kiddo.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby MustHaveHeart » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Bryant made your little dragons look like d@@@ idiots last night till he went out with a breathing problem and y'all's little so called speedster couldnt catch him and his last td on a kickoff if I recall he shoved 22s face in the dirt after he made the rest of them look stupid. Just saying you are very proud to beat them you must have the same amount of brains as your superintendent over there.
MustHaveHeart
11-Man Fan

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Dang that was harsh. I bet Paducah speedster could out run him any day. But I bet he was to busy thinking about the win they put up.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby Transplant » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:34 pm

You got beat 107-68 on Homecoming. It was a three point game at the half. MC managed to put 18 points on the board after the half while Paducah put 54 on the board.
Transplant
11-Man Fan

Postby Johnny Cash » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Transplant wrote:You got beat 107-68 on Homecoming. It was a three point game at the half. MC managed to put 18 points on the board after the half while Paducah put 54 on the board.

Wow you are a genius. Glad to see you are accomplished at 2nd grade math. Well, maybe 3rd grade, no offense to the second graders.
Johnny Cash
6-Man Fan

Postby Yamregit » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:28 am

Both are WEAK, WEAK, WEAK!
Yamregit
6-Man Fan

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Paducah has a way better sports program then matador could ever dream of! Anybody would tell you that Paducah has state titles in basketball and track and has had success in every level of football theyve played! As for matador they didnt have a winning season in football until the divisions were split! So for matador thinking their some power house get real!
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 2