Week 5

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Week 5

Postby WildcatClassOf89 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm

As for the "gaggle of old ladies" you have mentioned numerous times I am not their keeper. I will try though to figure out the other side of the story for ya. You my friend have the best hearing and vision of anyone I know!! You must be a busy individual at these games as you are everywhere also. Teach me? Deer season is coming soon.

We did have some grubbling on our side of the field at Valley that kinda got under my skin, but ALL of it was focused towards our coach/s and there player and play selections. I heard nothing negative said about your fans or squad that I remember other than your music being played over our school song and asking for a knee while one of our players were down. I stay out of most of those disagreements as I have no dog in the fight other than at halftime during JH games.

MC is not a small D2 school in my opinion. IIRC the roster I held during the game listed 8 seniors. They had enough kids to send in a seperate group of boys during PAT attemps. I would figure most small D2 squads have most of their starters play iron man football. I have heard from a source I trust that MC did in fact have one player out during the game with us, but he has been sidelined since the first of the season. You yourself said that Coach Bigham said that personel wasnt the problem. Why keep harping on this point?

I will be more than happy to check the roster against the video and see what the true number of MC players that were out, but Coach Bigham has already made it a mute point. We had a player out that put up some decent numbers in just a few touches against the Patriots, but thats football. We move on and adjust.

I have nothing but respect for the MC crew!!! They just met up with the perfect storm friday night in Crowell. I just hope that storm doesnt die out as the Cats have another big game this week. Petersburg came to our place last year and put on a clinic. I can just imagine what it will be like at their place.

Also the Crowell Valley game spread was 12, not "14 or more". ;-)
WildcatClassOf89
6-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I could tell you how I know what I know and how I can seemingly be all places at once, but that would ruin my whole schtick.

Bigham would never make excuses. He's a winner. I wasn't making excuses. Do I think the score would have been different had everyone been able to play? Absolutely. Do you see me crying and making excuses about MC getting shellacked? Not at all.

As for the gaggle of women - it's the most accurate description I can give you. And it happened. Not expecting you to do anything about them since no man I know even wants to make eye contact with a gaggle of women.

Ask your cheer sponsor if she received a letter from Paducah the week after the MC-Paducah game. DO you guys play Paducah at home, or do you have to play them at their house?
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby SimplyPut » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Rainjack, can you please please make it rain. All across the State if you don't mind. I know you can do it if you want to.
SimplyPut
6-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm

SimplyPut wrote:Rainjack, can you please please make it rain. All across the State if you don't mind. I know you can do it if you want to.

Not yet. East Texas has not suffered enough.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby hookie_man » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 am

Rainjack, MCO was nicely and professional asked to turn down the music at Paducah, it was ridiculous how loud and annoying the music was.
hookie_man
6-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:56 pm

hookie_man wrote:Rainjack, MCO was nicely and professional asked to turn down the music at Paducah, it was ridiculous how loud and annoying the music was.

You spin it however you want to I know the truth.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 2