Novice Midnight Madness

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Novice Midnight Madness

Postby Sissylue » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Any way you can increase the artificial water sources available for them without going broke?

And yes GK apparently got bad press in the west; The actual historical accounts and records reflect him to be fairly tolerant (if he didn't have to kill you) and an absolutely brilliant administrator. One of the more interesting tidbits as to why he got such bad press in the west is because of the intense antagonism from the Muslim areas/provinces he conquered. While there were extensive records kept about his campaigns/empire and day-to-say rule, almost all of these records in the middle east (west) were destroyed by the Muslims who then "rewrote" history. Fortunately copies of the daily maintained records and accounts were preserved in the Far East. The source of the animosity, above and beyond the getting conquered part for the Muslim countries, was that GK put his daughters and daughters-in-law (his sons and sons-in law were out running with the horde) in charge of actually running the various provinces/tribed while he and the horde were out conquering. Muslims apparently found this extraordinarily offensive. Insult to injury as it were.
Sissylue
6-Man Fan

Postby coach holloway » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Man did this thread take a turn!!!!! Got to love six man football. Best wishes to you Coach Jackson.
coach holloway
11-Man Fan

Postby Dogface » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 am

Soooooo....,
did anyone else
do the midnight madness
this year?
Dogface
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby PopeBurford » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 am

Coach Jackson, really tried to make the opening game (and quite sorry I didn't). Truck was overloaded with trout taken from Diablo canyon on the Canejos river. Was just limping into Tucumcari when the game started.

From the reports on the game, sounds like you got your men on track for a successful season. Now if I can get Fajita to pick me up on the way to the next, we'll get the season going.
PopeBurford
6-Man Fan

Postby PopeBurford » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:33 am

BTW, I'm not sure if the postings are a recommendation that you recruit a Ghengis Kahn or if your supposed to feed your team a pre-game meal of horse seasoned steaks
PopeBurford
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 2 - District 8