D 2 Rankings and Predictions

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: D 2 Rankings and Predictions

Postby THEQB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:03 pm

I think the only thing that is guaranteed is you will not see a team in your district until state semis. not quite sure if it has to do with north and south
THEQB
6-Man Fan

Postby billybobthornton » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Nope, go look at the bracket. If freddy, baytown and lifegate meet, it will not be in the state championship.
billybobthornton
11-Man Fan

Postby THEQB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Freddy or baytown would see seguin in the semis then?
Winner goes to championship to see a team from up north?
THEQB
6-Man Fan

Postby Sam Cheat Cover 2 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

The brackets on TAPPS make no sense at all for D2 and D3 to me. And it's gonna change the last week of the season I'm sure.
I'm not a scholar by any means just a dumb ole country boy that knows to hit the man with the ball if he ain't wearing the same color jersey as me and if we have more points at the end we win.
It's way over my head to try to figure this one out.
Sam Cheat Cover 2
6-Man Fan

Postby billybobthornton » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:55 pm

That's how I read it QB, but I have been wrong s few times In my life.
billybobthornton
11-Man Fan

Postby Sam Cheat Cover 2 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Are these just predictions?
How do you know until the games are played?
And everything will change the week before playoffs because some Coach on the board doesn't get his way!!!
This is all a bunch of BS!!!
It needs to be set in place before the first game is played not after how many players got hurt on one team or another or if I play in a district that only has 3 teams because two or three dropped out and that district will only have two come out of it.
Like someone said earlier just give everyone a trophy!!!
Sam Cheat Cover 2
6-Man Fan

Postby THEQB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:57 pm

Sam Cheat Cover 2 wrote:Are these just predictions?
How do you know until the games are played?
And everything will change the week before playoffs because some Coach on the board doesn't get his way!!!
This is all a bunch of BS!!!
It needs to be set in place before the first game is played not after how many players got hurt on one team or another or if I play in a district that only has 3 teams because two or three dropped out and that district will only have two come out of it.
Like someone said earlier just give everyone a trophy!!!

I don't think anyone "knows"
Predictions are what we are going on and I agree it's either set or it's not. Go with it and stick to your guns.
THEQB
6-Man Fan

Postby billybobthornton » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am

Sam, you seem a little frustrated with all the !!!!! used in your last post. Have you even gone to their website and LOOKED at the brackets? Seems pretty clear to me and Im an old country boy. Its basically what the ui of l does every year.

I agree (that was hard to type) with your thoughts on how it should be done before the season, but that seems to happen with the tapps way of doing things. Never the same from year to year. That stuff has happened for years. Since it is already out, it should not change no matter what happens. My "opinion".

Just "telling it like it is".

Everyone have a great day!! Hug a private school coach, player, mom or dad today, they might need it with all this bracketology.
billybobthornton
11-Man Fan

Postby Sam Cheat Cover 2 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:17 am

I guess I'm just dumb because I looked at it and I need an attorney to interpret that crap. It makes no sense to me without having the enrollment attached and the games not even have been played yet.

And you're right took me probably a good hour and 2 six packs to type that. I'm a very slow reader to say the least.
Sam Cheat Cover 2
6-Man Fan

Postby THEQB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:50 am

I think that one of the big issues faced this year would be all of the private schools that had to cancel their season, leaving several districts with 1 or 2 teams. Hard to play a district like that.
THEQB
6-Man Fan

Postby John Holmes » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:18 pm

They could stop some of the confussion by just saying who is DIv2 big and who is Div 2 little. There should have been a number on enrollment already decided and put out. This t me makes it controversial and scandalous.
John Holmes
6-Man Fan

Postby billybobthornton » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Scandalous...now there's a word synonomous with tapps. Sounds like Mr Holmes has been watching too many of his own movies.

Conspiracy theory.......oh yeah, the entire playoff system in tapps is rigged!!! And that coach over there in the metroplex calls all the shots in tapps. How friggin ridiculous!!!

Go back to what you know Holmes......movies or whatever you call what you do.

Just telling it like it is.
billybobthornton
11-Man Fan

Postby John Holmes » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Lol, awesome, we have another troll and someone to play with. I don't mind playing with you billyboy I did spend time over in Italy making movies with many Billy's. No conspiracies just facts. You must be someone that has been insulted by facts, maybe your a coach who is a loser or a coach who I insulted by facts either way it's fun to troll and that telling it like it is.
John Holmes
6-Man Fan

Postby THEQB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 pm

John Holmes wrote:They could stop some of the confussion by just saying who is DIv2 big and who is Div 2 little. There should have been a number on enrollment already decided and put out. This t me makes it controversial and scandalous.

You can go to tapps website and see the enrollment numbers. All the schools are listed with enrollment total. I don't think you can say who is d2 or d3 because they don't know which teams getting left out.
THEQB
6-Man Fan

Postby John Holmes » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:31 am

Fair enough, QB, I will check it out.
John Holmes
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to TAPPS-Division II