East Dominates again....2016

With the success of YouTube, please post your six-man football video links here.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: East Dominates again....2016

Postby Cougarfan13 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:17 pm

WV Backer wrote:You're nobody's son? You know what that makes you, right? Duh.

NOT YOUR SON , parents are passed away... typical liberal ,,,, always looking for "names, titles, reasons" for opposing opinions, and hand wringing . Vote for hillary , weaklings,,, using juvenile words like "DUH" doesn't help your cause, makes you seem stoned and out of touch.... ....
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Cougarfan13,
Relax son, you seem to be... triggered. You're wrong and you know it but, well, that's to be expected. I'll stop now so you can have it kid. Go ahead and tear it up with incomprehensible grammar and inane conclusions. You've got the last word son, so make it good. I've got better things to do.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Cougarfan13 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:36 pm

WV Backer wrote:Cougarfan13,
Relax son, you seem to be... triggered. You're wrong and you know it but, well, that's to be expected. I'll stop now so you can have it kid. Go ahead and tear it up with incomprehensible grammar and inane conclusions. You've got the last word son, so make it good. I've got better things to do.

If my grammar is " incomprehensible" as you say, what does that say about the WEST EDUCATION. I'm not a "KID".
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Cougarfan, why don't you sit back and let the teams do their talking on the field? Right now, the East doesn't have a D1 team that is ready for Borden County.
All your trash talk and poor grammar is making Aquilla look bad.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Cougarfan13 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:43 pm

CowboyP wrote:Cougarfan, why don't you sit back and let the teams do their talking on the field? Right now, the East doesn't have a D1 team that is ready for Borden County.
All your trash talk and poor grammar is making Aquilla look bad.
All I ever say is Look at the posts from last year, you idiots said the same thing at this time last year,,,,,, you are worried about what I say?:

My opinion is no more accurate anyone elses OPINION, Aquilla will look like Aquilla no matter what I say,,,,

I paid my dues at Aquilla , So I GET TO VOICE MY OPINION.
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:01 pm

I'll call it now. Aquilla is gonna win it all. For the next 30 years. Mr Paid His Dues said so.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby Cougarfan13 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:21 pm

oldfat&bald wrote:I'll call it now. Aquilla is gonna win it all. For the next 30 years. Mr Paid His Dues said so.
Don't mean to upset all the sensitive people on this site, same thing happened to that guy from Oakwood a few years back that kept talking trash about them. He's gone now,,ya'll ran him off,, not gonna happen to me, keep firing away, I love it. Panties are in wads all over West TX.......Come over here to watch a good game and have the skeeters carry you off.....
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Six-Man Video links