Aspermont Frito Pie and more . . .

Traveling across the state of Texas can make a fan hungry. Share where you think the best places to eat are on the way to/from a game.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Aspermont Frito Pie and more . . .

Postby fajitapete » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:04 am

What can I say, first frito pie of 2013 football season. Aspermont serves up a pretty good pie. On a scale of 1 to 100 it ranks about 88. Almost great but better than just good.

Lets see, Frito's, fresh but just not a lot of of them, chili, canned but tasty, hot PBCS, small boat, 2.00 cost. Fixings were available over on the condiment table. A table guarded by a hoard of flies.

Better than most of the pies from last year. Make them 50% larger and then you got a pie.

On another note, the C-stand was clean and well laid out with the restrooms near by. With out a doubt, the nicest bathrooms I have ever encountered at a six-man game. The bathroom gets a score of 100.

Aspermont C-Stand staff were nice and helpful, so if you find yourself in Aspermont at a game, support the booster club, eat a pie and use the bathroom.
fajitapete
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Aspermont Frito Pie and more . . .

Postby Shane » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:50 am

When a scale of 1-10 just won't give you enough detail, use a 1-100 scale. Awesome.
Shane
6-Man Fan

Return to Where should I eat?/Fajita Pete's Concession Stand Review