Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football games

Traveling across the state of Texas can make a fan hungry. Share where you think the best places to eat are on the way to/from a game.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby Shad Kline » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 pm

CowboyP wrote:
smokeyjoe53 wrote:Well, you got the certified part right.............

Shhhh! Don't tell everyone I'm legally insane!

As if it's a secret!
User avatar
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2729
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby Shad Kline » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Had our first concession at the scrimmage tonight. Went pretty good except we were forced to stop selling the candy cakes (flattened cotton candy covered in maple syrup). The administrators felt like the kids base jumping off of the bleachers might get hurt. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the pick 6 by a third grader was a GOOD thing.
User avatar
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2729
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby CowboyP » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 pm

hornkeeper12 wrote:Had our first concession at the scrimmage tonight. Went pretty good except we were forced to stop selling the candy cakes (flattened cotton candy covered in maple syrup). The administrators felt like the kids base jumping off of the bleachers might get hurt. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the pick 6 by a third grader was a GOOD thing.

What was the admin thinking? That will toughen those kids up!
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby Old Bearkat » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

hornkeeper12 wrote:Had our first concession at the scrimmage tonight. Went pretty good except we were forced to stop selling the candy cakes (flattened cotton candy covered in maple syrup). The administrators felt like the kids base jumping off of the bleachers might get hurt. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the pick 6 by a third grader was a GOOD thing.



How many parental units went insane trying to keep up with a horde of sugar crazed kids that night???
User avatar
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:01 am
Location: Minooka, IL
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby Dogface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Actually,
I switched (albeit sadly) from frito pie
to chili cheese tater tots
cuz they're easier on my chomper.
(If I break it on a rouge frito I'm in big trouble!)
User avatar
Dogface
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Part of the fun is the not knowing.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby CowboyP » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Dogface wrote:Actually,
I switched (albeit sadly) from frito pie
to chili cheese tater tots
cuz they're easier on my chomper.
(If I break it on a rouge frito I'm in big trouble!)

You've gone wimpy?
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby Dogface » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 pm

CowboyP wrote:
Dogface wrote:Actually,
I switched (albeit sadly) from frito pie
to chili cheese tater tots
cuz they're easier on my chomper.
(If I break it on a rouge frito I'm in big trouble!)

You've gone wimpy?

Not wimpy,
just scared!
There's a big difference!?!
User avatar
Dogface
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Part of the fun is the not knowing.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby CowboyP » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Dogface wrote:
CowboyP wrote:
Dogface wrote:Actually,
I switched (albeit sadly) from frito pie
to chili cheese tater tots
cuz they're easier on my chomper.
(If I break it on a rouge frito I'm in big trouble!)

You've gone wimpy?

Not wimpy,
just scared!
There's a big difference!?!

Not much difference in wimpy & scared...
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Previous

Return to Where should I eat?/Fajita Pete's Concession Stand Review

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron