Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football games

Traveling across the state of Texas can make a fan hungry. Share where you think the best places to eat are on the way to/from a game.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Idiot Yankees to ban sodas, snack foods at football game

Postby Old Bearkat » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 am

hornkeeper12 wrote:I feel that, as a booster club prez, it is my absolute duty to help balance the world. After reading the article, I have decided to add the state fair masterpiece, fried butter, to our menu. Also, I am currently trying to devise a way to fry the French fries in PBCP. Maple syrup and/or Crisco will be available to add to any menu item for a nominal fee.

Crisco??? You heretic!! It has to be LARD!!!
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 am

2 words........ Bacon grease...........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm

smokeyjoe53 wrote:2 words........ Bacon grease...........

A man after my own heart.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Shad Kline » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Actually we do ofb. How about some bacon wrapped fried LARD covered in maple syrup. That'll get the ole' arteries a cloggin!
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby oldfat&bald » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

hornkeeper12 wrote:Actually we do ofb. How about some bacon wrapped fried LARD covered in maple syrup. That'll get the ole' arteries a cloggin!

Sounds dang good. You can wrap bacon around anything and make it good...................... Does anyone there actually know how to use the defibulator?
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

It's an AED, the a stands for automatic. I'm pretty sure you just stock the paddles to the victims temples and it does everything for you.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm

hornkeeper12 wrote:It's an AED, the a stands for automatic. I'm pretty sure you just stock the paddles to the victims temples and it does everything for you.

We need to try that with Doc WeWe. I think I saw something similar in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"................................
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

smokeyjoe53 wrote:
hornkeeper12 wrote:It's an AED, the a stands for automatic. I'm pretty sure you just stock the paddles to the victims temples and it does everything for you.

We need to try that with Doc WeWe. I think I saw something similar in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"................................

I'll second the motion. If anyone needs electric shock therapy, it's Doc WeeWee.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:48 pm

oldfat&bald wrote:
smokeyjoe53 wrote:

I'll second the motion. If anyone needs electric shock therapy, it's Doc WeeWee.

They tried that during my last visit to my soft-walled room (I love that place). They stopped because they said I enjoyed it too much...
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby Old Bearkat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 am

CowboyP wrote:
oldfat&bald wrote:
smokeyjoe53 wrote:

They tried that during my last visit to my soft-walled room (I love that place). They stopped because they said I enjoyed it too much...

You are supposed to put the paddles on your head, not your nether regions.......
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Shad Kline » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am

Old Bearkat wrote:
CowboyP wrote:
oldfat&bald wrote:
smokeyjoe53 wrote:

You are supposed to put the paddles on your head, not your nether regions.......

For added effectiveness, when you paint yer mohawk this year, use a metal based paint.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 am

Old Bearkat wrote:
CowboyP wrote:
oldfat&bald wrote:
smokeyjoe53 wrote:

Best line of the week. Good one Hornkeeper.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm

oldfat&bald wrote:
Old Bearkat wrote:
CowboyP wrote:
oldfat&bald wrote:
smokeyjoe53 wrote:We need to try that with Doc WeWe. I think I saw something similar in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"................................

Best line of the week. Good one Hornkeeper.

OBK had the best line. Btw, they placed the paddles on my temples. It felt good... :) on a side note, I'm certified to use an AED.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:07 am

Well, you got the certified part right.............
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 pm

smokeyjoe53 wrote:Well, you got the certified part right.............

Shhhh! Don't tell everyone I'm legally insane!
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Where should I eat?/Fajita Pete's Concession Stand Review