fajitapete's rankings(ravings)

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: fajitapete's rankings(ravings)

Postby phenom » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 am

i watched the whit/ wellman game and i was amazed by the lack of tackling skill possesed by the panthers. instead of wrapping up the runner they try to cut the feet out from under the runner. on another play one player produced a nice cut block but laid on the field even though the play had reversed the field and went back around him. do they not know they can make more than one block per play? i also heard the d coach yell DO NOT LET ANYONE BEHIND YOU only to watch the safety get sucked in and the ball fly over his head into the arms of a wildcat receiver, but this has been a problem for a couple of years. dont get me wrong they are several good things that could come out of this game if only the panthers will work to correct their mistakes. should make for a really wild district race...
phenom
11-Man Fan

Postby Dogface » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

When we talk about someone
being the best in the district
or the only one who... whatever,
and we're only talking about 3 other teams,
seriously,
is that really sayin' much?
Aren't we just funnin'?
Really?
Dogface
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Naetron » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Yah Really! This page is for District 3 Division 2, and it consists of only 4 teams. I figure anyone reading this page would know that. And, I think that Amherst probably does have the best athlete in the district, Even if there is only 4 teams, he is still possibly the best athlete in the district. And, JKH is the only one of the 4 head coaches to have played college football. Does any of that really matter? Probablly not. Not even if this were a 7 team district would it be very significant. If you have any intellegent questions, I'll do my best to answer those for you too.

BTW Phenom, don't sweat it about your panthers. One game doesn't make or break them. They may not be the most dedicated bunch you've had Whit., but they are gamers. They just need to learn to work hard ALL week, and not to give up when faced with a little adversity. Have faith in them and that Coach A. & Coach J. will get them turned in the right direction.

God Bless - FOR HIS IS THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOREVER!
Naetron
11-Man Fan

Postby Dogface » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 am

I'm just sayin'.
Dogface
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Bulldog_2011 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Greats facts mister but i think my dogs have this district by a long shot...go big BLUE
Bulldog_2011
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 2 - District 3