No noise from Ira

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: No noise from Ira

Postby paulbunyan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:18 am

As for you Mr. Backer, Ira did it. Now they get to talk about it. Which I'm sure they are. Hammer. Dropped.
paulbunyan
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:46 am

bunyon sure likes playing with hammers...long poles...hmmm
WV Player
6-Man Fan

Postby paulbunyan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

Ira won.
paulbunyan
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Just want to take a second and say THANK YOU to the community of Blackwell, ya'll have a top notch facility, and a WONDERFUL concession stand with great staff working it and at the gate. You guys are great hosts! Congrats to the WV PLAYERS for a great season, I know you young men didnt underestimate Ira but your fans sure did, but thats neither here nor there. Hang your heads high young men, you had a heck of a run. Bulldogs-congrats men ya'll brought your A game the entire battle and it really shows, when the Bulldogs play their A game they are very very hard to stop, and no team has done so thus far. I personally thank each Bulldog player for a great game! Special thanks to Ira's offensive line, great game last night and all season, you have made it possible for #12 to have reached the 3000 yards rushing mark so far this season. My hats off to the deffense as well, great game last night against a bigger WV team. I would take your speed and heart over size any game day. Get some rest Dogs and stay focused on a solid, very good BC team. Ira and BC have been main rivals for many many years, so goodluck Dogs we are so proud you and the coaching staff.
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Congratulations on a great game go out to the Ira Bulldogs. You guys have taken on, and beaten, all comers this year and that list includes some pretty good playoff teams. Follett, Knox City, Ropes, Rankin, Spur and Aspermont were all playoff teams this year and you dispatched them all. Not to mention Sands and Water Valley thusfar in the playoffs. Good luck in your quest for a State Championship.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm

olderelk wrote:
WV Player wrote:Sixmaner, WV Backer is one of those timid fans who's afraid of confidence. There were years when WV was a doormat. Now, we are dominate and people fear our name. I personally think Ira is quiet as they contemplate their downfall. Fear is always quiet. We are on the verge of a dynasty. Our girls WILL win state im volleyball, we will take state in football, and local teams are already fearing our dominance in basketball.

Fear is NOT always quiet, but sometimes a little fear is a good thing. Sometimes "no fear" leads to disappointment.
Anyway, Real champions don't talk, they perform.
Do it and then talk about it.

Do what? the guys that were trashing the board were has beens and social misfits but they are all gone and its back to football
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby TotalAccess6 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:41 pm

A has been? I can assure you i am a never was. Ryry, how is 24, looked a little banged up, hope he is healthy for this week. Will be there this week, will be an ira fan.
TotalAccess6
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 pm

TotalAccess6 wrote:A has been? I can assure you i am a never was. Ryry, how is 24, looked a little banged up, hope he is healthy for this week. Will be there this week, will be an ira fan.
He is questionable, I sure hope he is healthy for this week as well, he is a very strong kid so if it is up to him he will play, knee injury last I heard but wasnt as bad as they thought.......
ryry
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 7