No noise from Ira

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

No noise from Ira

Postby West Texas Sixmaner » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Over on the Water Valley board, Wildcats are talking like they're going to roll over the Bulldogs. Glad to see players from Ira are not mouthing off...
West Texas Sixmaner
6-Man Fan

Re: No noise from Ira

Postby paulbunyan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Nice research sixmaner. Ira appears focused and ready. I figure they'll show up in Blackwell with their A game and go ahead and drop the hammer on the valley of H2O. Ira vs. Rankin/BC will be a nice post-Thanksgiving game.
paulbunyan
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 pm

First of all it's not the Water Valley board, it's the Div 1 - District 8 board. Secondly, the Wildcats are not talking like they're going to roll over the Bulldogs. That chatter is coming from fans with a little too much time and adrenaline on their hands. I've tried to explain this to some of you people but you are either too stupid to understand or just don't want to see it. You'd rather latch onto something that makes you feel as though you have the moral high-road because the Water Valley people are bragging. This despite the fact that there are only a few individuals doing all the yapping.

As for you, Mr. Bunyan, I seriously doubt that anyone thinks that the Bulldogs WON'T show up with their "A" game. After the year they've had why would anyone expect any less? You predict that they will "drop the hammer on the valley of H2O", fine, that's what the discussion boards are good for - making predictions. As for me, I predict Water Valley by 14. No hammer dropping or any of that, just a good, close game.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Jedi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

WV Backer thanks for putting everyone in their place.
Jedi
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Can't we just let the young men settle it all on the field with class from boths sides of the ball. Give it a rest, and lets just let the young men we are very proud of battle it out, and support them the whole way.
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby paulbunyan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

I actually don't think Ira brought their A game against Sands.....not for the entire game. I think they can play better. If they do bring it for the entire game look out! Ira's very fast and I'm sure they appreciate the valley of H2O playing on turf. Who knows. Perhaps wv has gotten a lot faster in the past week. We shall see. 23 hrs and counting......still predicting the hammer by the way.
paulbunyan
6-Man Fan

Postby Jedi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Well put ryry.
Jedi
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Sixmaner, WV Backer is one of those timid fans who's afraid of confidence. There were years when WV was a doormat. Now, we are dominate and people fear our name. I personally think Ira is quiet as they contemplate their downfall. Fear is always quiet. We are on the verge of a dynasty. Our girls WILL win state im volleyball, we will take state in football, and local teams are already fearing our dominance in basketball.
WV Player
6-Man Fan

Postby Old Bearkat » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 am

WV Player wrote:Sixmaner, WV Backer is one of those timid fans who's afraid of confidence. There were years when WV was a doormat. Now, we are dominate and people fear our name. I personally think Ira is quiet as they contemplate their downfall. Fear is always quiet. We are on the verge of a dynasty. Our girls WILL win state im volleyball, we will take state in football, and local teams are already fearing our dominance in basketball.

A few more refugees from San Angelo and you'll be an 11 man doormat again......
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TotalAccess6 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 am

BEWARE OF THE MIGHTY WILDCATS YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY TONIGHT!!!!! BE AFRAID, VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!
TotalAccess6
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:57 am

Stay focused on the game Bulldogs just like ya'll have done all week. You have already shown great sportsmanship and class through this week and ALL season. Never underestimate your opponent and don't forget to have some FUN!!!! Safe trip for both teams as well as fans from Ira and Water Valley. GO BLACK AND ORANGE!!!!
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby T-boneisGood » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 am

[quote="Old Bearkat"][quote="WV Player"]Sixmaner, WV Backer is one of those timid fans who's afraid of confidence. There were years when WV was a doormat. Now, we are dominate and people fear our name. I personally think Ira is quiet as they contemplate their downfall. Fear is always quiet. We are on the verge of a dynasty. Our girls WILL win state im volleyball, we will take state in football, and local teams are already fearing our dominance in basketball.[/quote]

A few more refugees from San Angelo and you'll be an 11 man doormat again......[/quote]

I should not post and have survived years without getting sucked in, but I guess I am having a weak moment.

I have heard some rumor (yes I know its worthless but curiousity is killing this cat) that water valley turned in 98 and applied for a waiver. If you have 98 why do you need a waiver? Do you turn in the number you will have if the waiver is accepted? Are they really applying for a waiver? If they are applying are they wanting to not count the state school kids or is it something else such as the plethora of Angelo refugees? If they are applying for a waiver is that good for the kids who stand on the sideline who could play with an 11 man team?
T-boneisGood
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:12 am

T-boneisGood wrote:
Old Bearkat wrote:
WV Player wrote:Sixmaner, WV Backer is one of those timid fans who's afraid of confidence. There were years when WV was a doormat. Now, we are dominate and people fear our name. I personally think Ira is quiet as they contemplate their downfall. Fear is always quiet. We are on the verge of a dynasty. Our girls WILL win state im volleyball, we will take state in football, and local teams are already fearing our dominance in basketball.

A few more refugees from San Angelo and you'll be an 11 man doormat again......

I should not post and have survived years without getting sucked in, but I guess I am having a weak moment.

I have heard some rumor (yes I know its worthless but curiousity is killing this cat) that water valley turned in 98 and applied for a waiver. If you have 98 why do you need a waiver? Do you turn in the number you will have if the waiver is accepted? Are they really applying for a waiver? If they are applying are they wanting to not count the state school kids or is it something else such as the plethora of Angelo refugees? If they are applying for a waiver is that good for the kids who stand on the sideline who could play with an 11 man team?
I'm not sure why this was posted on an Ira topic but I'm sure that WV is trying everything they can to stay sixman. Their new coach is a sixman coach through and through, so I see them trying everything they can to stay sixman. Im not even sure that it is an issue anyways
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:30 am

Not timid, just not stupid. No sense poking an angry Bulldog.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby olderelk » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Fear is NOT always quiet, but sometimes a little fear is a good thing. Sometimes "no fear" leads to disappointment.
Anyway, Real champions don't talk, they perform.
Do it and then talk about it.
olderelk
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to Div 1 - District 7