Rankin/BV showdown at Red Devil Stadium

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Rankin/BV showdown at Red Devil Stadium

Postby Devils_Messenger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Huge week for both of these teams, winner takes all, both teams are very respectable and talented! I’m just glad we finally have a competitive district again.What are you guys thinking on how it’s gonna go?
Devils_Messenger
11-Man Fan

Re: Rankin/BV showdown at Red Devil Stadium

Postby 51eleven » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Will the Red Devil Dentist be there? I need a filling if he has a portable drill for torture.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby Devils_Messenger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 am

51eleven wrote:Will the Red Devil Dentist be there? I need a filling if he has a portable drill for torture.

He has stated it’s iffy. “Lots of decaying teeth to pull following hallows eve.”
Devils_Messenger
11-Man Fan

Postby Red_Devil_DDS » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:45 pm

51eleven wrote:Will the Red Devil Dentist be there? I need a filling if he has a portable drill for torture.

Where were ya? Knocked the rust off my forceps and I was doing $5 extractions ($10 with anesthetic.)
Red_Devil_DDS
Administrator of Pain

Postby 51eleven » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Red_Devil_DDS wrote:

Where were ya? Knocked the rust off my forceps and I was doing $5 extractions ($10 with anesthetic.)

You didn't reply in advance. I figured a procedure at the stadium might be iffy. Wish I'd known about the extraction special earlier. A older fella from Comanche you might know (maybe from dental conventions) jiggled my cheek more than usual, used a real thin needle slowly. First time I'd thought kindly of a Dentist in years. The one in Grapevine in the 70's was nice and didn't cause much pain. The Orthodontist in Denver in 64 with his gas was truly a saint after that other ass hole caused me to protest too loudly to proceed.

Really nice to hear from you Sir. I've missed your wit.
Best of luck to the Devi's and you.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Return to Div 1 - District 7