Happy

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Happy

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

Good game by both teams. Sad though when Happys coaches are calling the other teams players pieces of sh** and that it's there last game news flash don't get to comfertable next week will be your last week and round ball will be the sport of choice. For you to be the district winner you sure aren't very good.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: Happy

Postby coyote_king » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 am

Jeez Caprock.. Did you get it all out?? What school do you support?
coyote_king
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Re: Happy

Postby coyote_king » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 am

Oh never mind, should have checked the scores page first. Well Paducah is a good bball school.. Congrats on your season and good luck with basketball. By the way, did you graduate last year?
coyote_king
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Re: Happy

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:12 am

Anyone that has at least an ounce of class. I understand winning but act like you have done it before I understand supporting your kids but to tell another kid to his face he's a peace of sh** and to be a coach that is no class. So happy loses next week bad because the only one on that team that is ANY good is # 25 and the other coach will find a way to stop him. If their team isn't already to beat up after tonight.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: Happy

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 am

No sir 2010.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: Happy

Postby R U Ready » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

Well Happy is still playing football and your dragons aren't... so enjoy your b ball...
R U Ready
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Happy

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:00 am

Ouch haha
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Happy

Postby Texassixman22 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 am

Its sad how you have to teach your kids to play dirty so they can actualy put up a game happy really proved how tough they really are they proved alot tonight even when they playing a team that plays dirty and have reffs that dont know how to ref
Texassixman22
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Happy

Postby swires » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:41 am

IM just excited that I got the pick within 1 point. I guessed Happy by 16. Congrats to the Cowboys.
swires
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 9:39 am
Location: Lefors, TX

Re: Happy

Postby Caprock kid » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Texassixman22 wrote:Its sad how you have to teach your kids to play dirty so they can actualy put up a game happy really proved how tough they really are they proved alot tonight even when they playing a team that plays dirty and have reffs that dont know how to ref


Your right about one thing refs that can't call a game without taking 30min to figure out what the flag is for. As far as playing dirty I saw it on both sides. But your right it's basketball for us.....see you next week and let me be the first to welcome you to 2013-2014 basketball season.
User avatar
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am
Location: Coyote Canyon TX

Re: Happy

Postby Texassixman22 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Caprock kid wrote:
Texassixman22 wrote:Its sad how you have to teach your kids to play dirty so they can actualy put up a game happy really proved how tough they really are they proved alot tonight even when they playing a team that plays dirty and have reffs that dont know how to ref


Your right about one thing refs that can't call a game without taking 30min to figure out what the flag is for. As far as playing dirty I saw it on both sides. But your right it's basketball for us.....see you next week and let me be the first to welcome you to 2013-2014 basketball season.

Happy guys never played dirty once yall guys where kicking facemasking holding and all kinds of stuff but i guess thats what got yall there lastnight and the cowboys answered right back by putting the most points up yall wont be seeing happy in basketball for a couple more weeks
Texassixman22
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Happy

Postby Mr.Blue Sky » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Well I didn't get to make the game but I watched film and honestly didn't see that many penalties. I saw four at the most against Paducah and maybe there was more but wasn't caught on film. But as far as dirty play goes Paducah has never been apart of that! I just believe it was a physical hard fought game between the two teams. I also do believe if Paducah knew how to tackle it would of been a lot closer or maybe even a different outcome. It looked like they were trying to tackle of a bunch of greased pigs! I just want to congratulate Happy on the victory and good luck as y'all go through the rest of the playoffs. Also want to congratulate Paducah on a good season. Y'all proved a lot of naysayers wrong first we weren't suppose to make the playoffs made it. Second we were supposed to get 45d in the first round proved that wrong!
Mr.Blue Sky
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: Happy

Postby Texassixman22 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Mr.Blue Sky wrote:Well I didn't get to make the game but I watched film and honestly didn't see that many penalties. I saw four at the most against Paducah and maybe there was more but wasn't caught on film. But as far as dirty play goes Paducah has never been apart of that! I just believe it was a physical hard fought game between the two teams. I also do believe if Paducah knew how to tackle it would of been a lot closer or maybe even a different outcome. It looked like they were trying to tackle of a bunch of greased pigs! I just want to congratulate Happy on the victory and good luck as y'all go through the rest of the playoffs. Also want to congratulate Paducah on a good season. Y'all proved a lot of naysayers wrong first we weren't suppose to make the playoffs made it. Second we were supposed to get 45d in the first round proved that wrong!

Paducah where kicking holding and facemasking and who knows what else they where doing and it was dumb they their players stil tried to get the ball after the play was over and most of it was coming from #21 and the reffs didnt call anything they could of really hurt someone by face masking them the way they where but other than that Paducah played a good game now the cowboys gotta focus on Grady and work hard in practice but happy also proved how tough the happy cowboys really are a lot was proven last night
Texassixman22
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Happy

Postby Texassixman22 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Caprock kid wrote:Anyone that has at least an ounce of class. I understand winning but act like you have done it before I understand supporting your kids but to tell another kid to his face he's a peace of sh** and to be a coach that is no class. So happy loses next week bad because the only one on that team that is ANY good is # 25 and the other coach will find a way to stop him. If their team isn't already to beat up after tonight.
yall came out over confident and thats why almost all the cowboys scored on them the only good player yall had was #1 and #22 and they still managed to stop them the number 1 used his size if he wasnt big he wouldnt be so hard to stop but they still stopped him and the #22 just used his speed and we still stopped him
Texassixman22
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Happy

Postby Bob Marley » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:02 pm

By the looks of the scores, I don't think anyone stopped anyone.
Bob Marley
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: Carribean

Next

Return to Div 1 - District 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests