This district

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

This district

Postby Caprock kid » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Dang and I thought district 2 was weak. What does this district have to offer?
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Re: This district

Postby Wonder Dog » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 pm

1. Happy ........................vs. Paducah
2. Miami .........................vs. Valley
Wonder Dog
6-Man Fan

Postby PopRay » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Pray tell...What has the kid have to offer?...Where do you hail from?...any Hosss in the race CP K?...Is everyone participating in 6man for your entertainment and criticisms?...
PopRay
6-Man Fan

Postby Caprock kid » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 pm

No I just enjoy mixing the pot. But I mean is this whole region not up to be talked down about? I mean whoever makes it to state from this region will be 45ed at state.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Or not.
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Caprock kid » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:35 pm

No I'm sure it's a fact. I'm willing to bet on it but we will see.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Can you name 1 team that would 45 a team from this region if they we're to make it to state?

For arguments sake, let's just say Valley were to make it to state. Name just one team that would 45 them. If you can.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby SiXmAnMaDnEsS » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Ya, not happening
SiXmAnMaDnEsS
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Caprock kid » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Probably any of the top 6 could 45 Valley. Do you people not forget this is a team playing with a 3rd string QB and has had no test in District? After they play Happy its an easy run to state so how is it they don't get 45'ed at state? That and they were 45'ed last time at state in 2005 and that was with a solid team. If I was a Valley player such as Cole Brown, or Jacob Handcock I would know this team has NO chance at winning state or even making it all 4 quarters. But yet I can not speak for them.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Postby The Bottom Line » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 am

Actually, if any team from this region were to get to state, they would probably win it. That would mean they beat the winner of region 2 in the semi-finals, which has the best teams in the state(water valley, Ira, Throck, and Crowell). Making that team very good.
The Bottom Line
11-Man Fan

Postby Shad Kline » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 am

Caprock kid wrote:Probably any of the top 6 could 45 Valley. Do you people not forget this is a team playing with a 3rd string QB and has had no test in District? After they play Happy its an easy run to state so how is it they don't get 45'ed at state? That and they were 45'ed last time at state in 2005 and that was with a solid team. If I was a Valley player such as Cole Brown, or Jacob Handcock I would know this team has NO chance at winning state or even making it all 4 quarters. But yet I can not speak for them.

That's my point, you don't know what you are talking about. If Valley were to make it to state, that would mean, Crowell, Water Valley, Throckmorton, Ira, Garden City, Rankin, etc didn't. I agree that any of the top 6 could 45 Valley, but it wouldn't, couldn't, be at state. Believe it or not, not every region sends someone to state. There are 4 regions, only 2 make it to state, one from Regions 1 or 2, and one from Regions 3 or 4.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Mayberry 36 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am

Weak district? Caprock kid what/how do you come up with these specualtions?
I mean any district can be weak depending on overall talent for a specific divîsion/district.
That's only a little piece of a bigger picture. I mean coaching,
Play calling, schemes are all huge parts of upsets. With this now being playoffs
It's a whole new level of play kids have so much more confidence, and passion because they
Know what's at stake. Now it just comes to who shows up on
Game day. 45s I don't see to many happening because of these reasons.
The last factor that could possibly be the biggest is the weather
Mayberry 36
11-Man Fan

Postby Caprock kid » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:33 am

Mayberry 36 wrote:Weak district? Caprock kid what/how do you come up with these specualtions?
I mean any district can be weak depending on overall talent for a specific divîsion/district.
That's only a little piece of a bigger picture. I mean coaching,
Play calling, schemes are all huge parts of upsets. With this now being playoffs
It's a whole new level of play kids have so much more confidence, and passion because they
Know what's at stake. Now it just comes to who shows up on
Game day. 45s I don't see to many happening because of these reasons.
The last factor that could possibly be the biggest is the weather

Let me retract my previous statement of 45'ed at state to any team from region 1 will be 45'ed when they meet up with region 2.

Mr. Mayberry you do have a good point there. You ask how I come up with these speculations I mean how do you not? Look at the top two teams in this district and who they have played and the scores to their games. Anyone could make that assumption but its my fault for forgetting about region's 3&4 and forgetting where each teams falls in that category.
Caprock kid
6-Man Fan

Return to Div 1 - District 1