BC vs Sands

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: BC vs Sands

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

Borden county is going to get the beating they deserve by sands.
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 am

tigerrogers15 wrote:Borden county is going to get the beating they deserve by sands.
Wow what a first post, Sands better hope they win, because they sure dont want the Ira Bulldogs first round
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 pm

WV Backer wrote:While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.
Your totally right WV, there are a lot of very solid teams in this side of the bracket, and its playoff time now so only the best are left, and any team can win on any given night end of story. Whoever makes it to the state game from the west has been through hell to get there and is very deserving, its about to get wild around the west.
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby kbjoe1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:53 pm

I have watched more 6-man football this year than any other year and live in the west and it has been a blast to see the strength of teams this year it is kinda sad anyone has to loose , with as you'll have said a break here or there and any of them could win on any given night...
kbjoe1
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:15 pm

WV Backer wrote:While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.

I bet Ira isn't thrilled with their draw for the first round either.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Sands seems ready for a real good football match against their main rival. They also have the motive to beat Borden County, the Mustang defense is a good defense that can stop Borden from scoring like they did against O'donnell.
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm

fortyfived wrote:either that or score 120 points again?

which one sands or borden because they both passed the century mark?
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 pm

whichever one comes and plays ira they will probably be ready or take it as a loss and move on to basketball
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Ira will have to bring their A game to hang with either one, BC or Sands
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 pm

ryry wrote:Ira will have to bring their A game to hang with either one, BC or Sands

that's true this will be one of the toghest games that they will probably have
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 pm

ryry wrote:
tigerrogers15 wrote:Borden county is going to get the beating they deserve by sands.
Wow what a first post, Sands better hope they win, because they sure dont want the Ira Bulldogs first round

Bring Ira if they want to come to play another tough team than let it be
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:31 pm

tigerrogers15 wrote:
ryry wrote:

You might want to concentrate on BC first, Ira already took care of their district. And if your playing Ira then that means you lost to BC
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm

rainjacktx wrote:What happened to that Sands guy from a couple of years ago? He was all-in for Sands, and really vocal about it. This year, the biggest game of the season is politely discussed like we're in Sunday School.

I really want to say Sands wins this. But I can't. I won't be surprised if they do, but I expect they won't.
I think he is back under a new username
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby tigerrogers15 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 pm

ryry wrote:
tigerrogers15 wrote:
ryry wrote:

You might want to concentrate on BC first, Ira already took care of their district. And if your playing Ira then that means you lost to BC

true true thanx but Sands is oretty focused on the district championship game because they want it
tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Div 1 - District 4