Ropes vs Valley

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Ropes vs Valley

Postby kbjoe1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 pm

good numbers grizz, i wonder some time some of these teams do just enough to win.. ie borden county along with valley , throckmorton . i hope it is a good game have not seen valley but saw ropes early in the season at that time they seemed to have a good O but the D was not as strong. i hope ropes has a good game and wins but if i have to choose i think valley wins in the end
kbjoe1
6-Man Fan

Postby ryry » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Ol' Grizz wrote:
ryry wrote:
Ol' Grizz wrote:Your right comparing Petersburg to Valley is just plain crazy!
But let's do it anyway!

Petersburg-46 Happy-0
Valley-74 Happy-14
Petersburg-66 Paducah-16
Valley-56 Paducah-6 two times
Petersburg-45 Crowell-8
Valley-54 Crowell-42
Petersburg-73 Spur-32
Valley-84 Spur-36
I don't know looks pretty close, maybe you can compare Petersburg to Valley!

I'm Ol' Grizz and that's my opinion...what's yours?

What ever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord, not for man!
Col. 3:23 (NIV)
Very good research, does look pretty close.... but as I said before if Valley plays anything like Ira then it will be an early ending game, sorry. I do wish Ropes the best, I hope you pull out the upset!!!!

Sorry, I haven't seen where you said if Valley plays anything like Ira...I can't argue that if Valley plays anything like Ira...and Ropes plays like they did against Ira, it could get ugly. That's a lot of ifs and I think Ropes is a whole lot better that they were at Ira and I'm not real sure that Valley is... Ira.

I'm Ol' Grizz and that's my opinion...what's yours?

What ever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord, not for man!
Col. 3:23 (NIV)
Very confusing Grizz but very well said. I really hope Ropes can hang with Valley and get the WIN!!!!
ryry
6-Man Fan

Postby WildcatClassOf89 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Coach Tyler and the Valley Patriots run the ball almost to perfection!! Its scary. Second in my mind only to the GC crew that won back to back. Well tuned machine the Valley running game is!! Below are the stats from our game with them. They speak for themselves. Like someone said above they only throw the ball to keep from getting bored. :-)

Oh and they cover the run just as well!!! ;-)

Crowell Valley

Rushing Yards 4 382

Passing Yards 407 134

Good luck to both teams but I am pulling for Valley.
WildcatClassOf89
6-Man Fan

Postby hookie_man » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 am

You know I may sound crazy, but I'm picking Ropes. They took down a giant so they are hungry for more blood. Watch out Valley, Ropes wins in a close one 56-54
hookie_man
6-Man Fan

Postby halfdozen » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 am

Any team who beat Petersburg is a force to be reckoned with. Valley is an excellent team and I am going to give them the favor, but anything could happen in this game. Whoever wins will earn it the hard way. I don't believe either coach will be making play calls this Friday to prevent boredom--more likely they will be trying to stay in the game.
halfdozen
11-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 3