Lingleville vs Evant

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Lingleville vs Evant

Postby dodad2133 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 am

Lingleville better be ready to play i saw Santa Anna play Evant this game wont be called by the 45 point rule it might be close cardinals better be ready to play. Im a old cardinal myself.
dodad2133
6-Man Fan

Re: Lingleville vs Evant

Postby big show » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:59 pm

The cardinals are number 4 in the state in that round ball you know.... and from what i hear Van loves his round ball not his football....
big show
11-Man Fan

Postby PopRay » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Evant played well through week 4. Having a week off after two disappointing games may help them recover from their troubles. It will be a high scoring game...if Evant can display their earlier toughness it will be a good game...no 45 here...
PopRay
6-Man Fan

Postby olderelk » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 am

PopRay wrote:Evant played well through week 4. Having a week off after two disappointing games may help them recover from their troubles. It will be a high scoring game...if Evant can display their earlier toughness it will be a good game...no 45 here...

Lingleville 60, Evant 52.
Score indicates a good, close game.
Almost a repeat of last year. (Lingleville 61, Evant 56)
olderelk
6-Man Fan

Postby PopRay » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Congratulations Lingleville...good game again both teams...
PopRay
6-Man Fan

Postby Osagesmith22 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:03 pm

PopRay wrote:Evant played well through week 4. Having a week off after two disappointing games may help them recover from their troubles. It will be a high scoring game...if Evant can display their earlier toughness it will be a good game...no 45 here...

If Evants coach would play the same players he did in the first 4 games he might still be winning.My grandson is one of those players and we can not find out why he will not play him.When you ask the head coach he tells you to talk to your son.I travel over 50 miles just to watch my grandson play the home games and this is getting very annoying.The coach needs to get back to coaching and quit being so childless.This is very hard on all the players that are not getting to play.It is making a lot of them thinking about quitting.
Osagesmith22
11-Man Fan

Postby Blue Bird » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Ain't life fun for coaches.
Blue Bird
6-Man Fan

Postby PopRay » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:54 pm

O'smith...Coaches bench players for a variety of reasons...sometimes they can't play due to grades. other times it is for disciplinary issues, it could also be someone else on the team is getting a chance to play because they have earned it, and a player could be hurt and he doesn't want to risk further injury(especially with an underclassmen who has a few more years to play) to that player
You live 50 miles away and probably don't see what is going on in practices. You may be only hearing half the story...there is more too it than you may realize.

Whether it is one one these reasons or not...the Coach is responsible for the team...it is his judgement...if he is being unjust then that can be addressed in several different ways...
PopRay
6-Man Fan

Postby Dogface2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Osagesmith22 wrote:

If Evants coach would play the same players he did in the first 4 games he might still be winning.My grandson is one of those players and we can not find out why he will not play him.When you ask the head coach he tells you to talk to your son.I travel over 50 miles just to watch my grandson play the home games and this is getting very annoying.The coach needs to get back to coaching and quit being so childless.This is very hard on all the players that are not getting to play.It is making a lot of them thinking about quitting.

If they're thinking about quitting at all,
even just a little bit,
even if a teenage child could possibly come up with a logical reason,
(which, they can't),
then you've stumbled upon the problem.
DUH.
Dogface2
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Shad Kline » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:17 am

Osagesmith22 wrote:

What does the coach not having any kids got to do with it?
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Shad Kline » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 am

Osagesmith22 wrote:

But in all seriousness, T-ball is over. Not everyone gets equal playing time, not everyone gets a trophy in this league. If he isn't getting playing time, tell him to buck up, work harder, LISTEN TO WHAT THE COACH IS TELLING HIM TO DO, and get over it. If he wants to quit and cry to mommy, then that may be a big part of why he isn't playing.
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (14)

Return to Div 1 - District 10