Aquilla vs Coolidge

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Aquilla vs Coolidge

Postby Elite » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Elite
6-Man Fan

Postby Leann » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Well it was a good hard fought game with Coolidge coming out on top. Both teams played well, but Coolidge was a totally different team after half. The Coolidge boys seemed to play with more emotion and you could tell they wanted the win. They were just too much for Aquilla to handle.
Leann
11-Man Fan

Postby Ex Jacket » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 am

Elite posted the difference in the game came down to coaching, THIS IS WHERE I DISAGREE. From my outlook from the HOME SIDE STANDS, Coolidge Defensive Coach decided to play 14 in the middle and move 17 to the DE spot. Where as in the 1st half 17 played nose and he's not.
The coaching staff at Coolidge has taken a HARD STAND on number 14 for his NUMEROUS missed practice sessions and I've heard they've stripped his starting rolls.

As for the game, I honestly thought Aquilla played a damn good game, but last series of the 2nd qtr and the 3rd and 4th qtr, The Coolidge Defense GOT STOPS, AND ALOT OF THEM.

I do want to say, I'm for once proud of the Coolidge Administration for FINALLY GETTING FOOTBALL FIXED HERE. The 1st right move was hiring Ware, then the HUGE BLESSING was letting ware bring in his own two hand picked assistant coaches (Sheeler and Cooper) who happen to of spent MANY YRS at Abbott.
BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE GOOD FOOTBALL IN COOLIDGE TEXAS AND THIS DEFENSE IS DANG GOOD.

At the end of the day, WE HAVE A FOOTBALL TEAM THAT COMPETES, I'm proud to be a YELLOW JACKET FOOTBALL FAN.

Now Ware needs to hire a YELL COACH, to have that coach be the one to turn towards the stands and tells OUR WANT-TO-BE- COACHES FROM THE STANDS TO SHUT UP.

Hope both teams get well and I hope my jackets can come back down to earth because Friday will be another battle just like this one.
Ex Jacket
11-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 14