Players to watch/up and coming players

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Players to watch/up and coming players

Postby umremarkably » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

I am new to 6man and the area. I was just wondering who were some players to watch. Any guys that are coming up that will have an immediate impact on their teams?
umremarkably
11-Man Fan

Re: Players to watch/up and coming players

Postby Dogface » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Prolly depends on the team yer rootin for!
(Jus so you know,
some will say they all come from the West).
Dogface
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby CowboyP » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Tyler Russel RB - Abbott: this kid is fast and will be trying to lead his team all the way for his senior year.
Billy Parks OL, LB - Aquilla: will also be trying to lead his team to a championship.
Peyton Casarez RB - Aquilla: received all-state mention his freshman year and only started 2 games.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby PenelopeFan82 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:40 am

A couple of Penelope Players to watch.
Jacob Christian #80. TE and DE
Zack Allen #5 (didn't play last year, so number may be different) QB, RB, S
PenelopeFan82
11-Man Fan

Postby TheDirtySouth » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 pm

abbott
TheDirtySouth
11-Man Fan

Postby Josh_Jordan_23 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 pm

"thedirtysouth" idk who jamal johnson is but let me just say this no matter how good u r, a running back is only as good as his blockers allow him to be, lol so him bein all him on the field... good luck with that
Josh_Jordan_23
11-Man Fan

Postby sixmanfan00 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm

If the was a like button Josh I would " like" your status. Obviosuly it's some HS kid, but hey everyone has a right to talk.
sixmanfan00
11-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Josh_Jordan_23 wrote:"thedirtysouth" idk who jamal johnson is but let me just say this no matter how good u r, a running back is only as good as his blockers allow him to be, lol so him bein all him on the field... good luck with that

I hope I'm there when his blockers get tired of him being cocky and "accidentally" miss their blocks so he gets cleaned...
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby TheDirtySouth » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm

abbott
TheDirtySouth
11-Man Fan

Postby cleverunicorn73 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:38 pm

TheDirtySouth wrote:This is a forum board about up and coming players isn't it???
why is it that when i post something about an up and coming player all of you start wishing him injury or "getting cleaned" all i said was he was an amazing athlete and has the ability to carry his team in future years. just because this isnt your household 6 man football player doesnt mean any of you should be haters. it doesnt bring good vibes to blindly hate on someone obviously none of yall have heard of....but will.

i saw him play last year in junior high, and he completely dominated games. hopefully he will have success in his high school career
cleverunicorn73
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:45 pm

TheDirtySouth wrote:This is a forum board about up and coming players isn't it???
why is it that when i post something about an up and coming player all of you start wishing him injury or "getting cleaned" all i said was he was an amazing athlete and has the ability to carry his team in future years. just because this isnt your household 6 man football player doesnt mean any of you should be haters. it doesnt bring good vibes to blindly hate on someone obviously none of yall have heard of....but will.

I do not hate or wish an injury upon this young man. If he proves to be an outstanding player without the "I am the team" attitude, he will be a major asset to Abbott. IF he develops an attitude, I hope his teammates do something to remind him that he can't shine without them. My previous comment was not intended as a personal assault on the young man, but rather as a general statement about any player that feels they can do it alone. I hope this clarifies things.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Return to Div 1 - District 14