Where are the Abbott Fans?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Where are the Abbott Fans?

Postby pojocrusader » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm

CT6MFL wrote:I'd like to know where they are at too????? I was hoping by now to bring Abbott and Aquilla into the adult league. Just wating for that one special adult with and itch (not in a bad way haha, but for football).

If you know anyone, give them my email address. ct6mfl@gmail.com

No guts...no glory!!!!!!!!!

Adult league?????
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby CT6MFL » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeap Yeap
CT6MFL
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby pojocrusader » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Do explain kind sir
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby CT6MFL » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 pm

6 Man Football League for Adults, created for rural communities up to 2A. Promoting community involvement, fellowship and Mentorship for Adults.

Current boundaries - 250 (this was miss quoted as 130 once before) Mile radius of Oglesby Texas.

Season runs from January till the end of February.

In a nutshell - Towns 2A and smaller are invited to come together and play 6 Man football. The League is an umbrella to promote fair play and ways to help in the community.

My top 5 reasons why?
- Less Players and cheaper operating costs
- It gives small communities another positive program
- Rural communities love volunteers
- Most schools like the benefit of getting the extra funds made from home games
- 6 Man is the Greatest Game in the World........

The 2012 team acceptance deadline has closed. However we are taking teams for 2013.

Interested parties can contact me here, ct6mfl@gmail.com

Heath
CT6MFL
6-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:18 pm

This is awesome ill help spread the word
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby mj1522 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Cowboy, why would the Abbott players and fans want the support of someone who does nothing but put them down and call them "rabbits". Think about it!
mj1522
6-Man Fan

Postby westexasflats » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Willie gonna b at the game?
westexasflats
6-Man Fan

Postby David1995 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Mj you need your a$$ whooped seriously!!! We all get on here and take cheap shots at each other but to turn down support from someone who is seriously wanting to support the kids at Abbott and wish them luck is completely just like you shallow jackasses!!! I'm sitting here and actually impressed by Abbott's play against throckmorton but then again I'm not gonna support them for the mere fact that you guys think your $hit don't stink and Abbott people are better than the rest of the world. Break a leg rabbits!!!
David1995
6-Man Fan

Postby David1995 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Nobody will care whether they win or lose the stare championship or win or lose tonight anyways so who cares. No parades no glory no nothing. Only Abbott in their 4 or 5 square miles will give 2 $hits about their wins or losses.
David1995
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 am

mj1522 wrote:Cowboy, why would the Abbott players and fans want the support of someone who does nothing but put them down and call them "rabbits". Think about it!

At what point did I put them down? I have called them rabbits, but Abbott & Aquilla have been calling each other "rabbits" & "river rats" for decades.
I was serious about changing the Mohawk to gold until I was completely disrespected by a couple of Abbott players.
(btw, have you noticed that even after they mouthed off I never called them anything other than Abbott players?)
After they did that, I offered to support Lometa. Those kids told me thank you, got Mohawks, and asked me to take a picture with the team. I was humbled and amazed by their respect.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby CowboyP » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:20 am

I almost forgot. Congrats to the Panthers on a great season. I'll offer my support again after the 2 that disrespected me show they can be decent, or graduate - whichever comes first.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Postby rbwatson » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 am

Great job Panthers. You all should be very proud of your accomplishments. I support you all 110 percent and I think yall have showed class and great sportsmanship. Im proud of you all for not getting caught up in all of the hype, thats what makes winners in games and in life. Keep up the good work. Congratulations to Throckmorton on a good win, great team that showed great sportsmanship. Hope to see yall with a state championship.
rbwatson
11-Man Fan

Postby David1995 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Blah blah blah....thank god it's over!!! Poor rabbits, lost again. Let's hear about how successful they are and were and about what could of been or might of happened. They didn't deserve to be there in the first place. It makes D1-14 look good, but I'll stick to my A.B.A.(anybody but Abbott) And don't offer crap to Abbott cowboy, this is the reason nobody supports them in the first place, because they think their $hit don't stink. If I had a Mohawk I'd rather cut it off than paint it gold for them disrespectful kids. they got what they deserved last night. And read the words cowboy, Abbott alumni? Are you serious? School tradition and pride is great and I'm all Penelope just like my mom and grandparents, but alumni? It's not a sorority, it's high school. I guess arrogance is genetic over there after all. What a joke
David1995
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

I have to disagree with you on one thing David. Not all Abbott people are bad. I know several very good people from Abbott. There are some I would do almost anything for. I've spoken to some very polite Abbott kids. I won't group those good people together with the thugs and trash.
Btw, just to be clear on things, I don't approve of things when Aquilla kids act that way. In fact, after the Aquilla - Abbott game I told Coach Hinkson about some unsportsmanlike conduct by an Aquilla player. I'm not sure how it was handled, but I didn't see the kid do anything unsportsmanlike the next week.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 14