All-Star Picks

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

All-Star Picks

Postby wshorns12/13 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 pm

What is everyone's opinion about the picks for the All-Star Game?
wshorns12/13
11-Man Fan

Re: All-Star Picks

Postby cocori494 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Thank you coach Trotter for picking a quitter (Ryan Engelhardt).... Good job sending somebody that quits on the team all the time. Excellent choice. Let's go Hornets
cocori494
11-Man Fan

Postby hornet7-5 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 pm

fool i know u needa quit talkin that mess i know Ryan Engelhardt would run u over so u needa shut and dont let me hear his name come from ur name again unless its somethin good if it aint good stay off this message board and keep ur comments to urself
hornet7-5
11-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm

hornet7-5 wrote:fool i know u needa quit talkin that mess i know Ryan Engelhardt would run u over so u needa shut and dont let me hear his name come from ur name again unless its somethin good if it aint good stay off this message board and keep ur comments to urself

Can someone translate this into English?
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby eatmyshorts » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:31 am

hornet7-5 wrote:fool i know u needa quit talkin that mess i know Ryan Engelhardt would run u over so u needa shut and dont let me hear his name come from ur name again unless its somethin good if it aint good stay off this message board and keep ur comments to urself

Wow you did a great job of defending your butt buddy! Just another prime example of you sounding like an ignorant fool. Way to go buddy. Are you still in school? Do yourself a favor if you are and really work hard on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you are out of school then im sorry there is no hope. By the way Engelhardt is a decent player but when its crunch time he throws a little fit and gives up. What do you think happened at the end of this years Knox City and Walnut game?
eatmyshorts
11-Man Fan

Return to Div 1 - District 13