1st Round

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: 1st Round

Postby CowboyP » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:22 pm

rainjacktx wrote:It's an east bracket game. Who cares?

Trying to pick playoff games in the eastern half of the bracket is like trying to pick winners in the CFL playoffs. You could do it, but who cares? and why?

Some of us are true sixman fans. East, West, or Private - getting to watch any sixman game is better than sitting home.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: 1st Round

Postby Dogface » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm

rainjacktx wrote:It's an east bracket game. Who cares?

Trying to pick playoff games in the eastern half of the bracket is like trying to pick winners in the CFL playoffs. You could do it, but who cares? and why?

This is so funny.
Not funny like "Ha, ha"
Funny like... "gay".
Dogface
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: ws vs avalon

Postby 52Xmax » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Theplaymaker2012 wrote:Well thats where your wrong my fine sir. I been a little bit everywhere. I went to school in throckmorton my 7th too freshman year. Gordan my sophmore year and graduated from rochelle in 91'while my brother graduated from walnut springs in 88'. My highschool nickname was 'the playmaker' and i my daughter graduates from texas tech in 2012. Thats why my screen name is what it is. And personally i dont give a sillyputty who walnut springs had last in district because they already had a playoff spot. So you stay in school you dumbass kid.

Have you considerd typing your response on microsoft word before posting on here? Maybe you need to go back to school for a bit, well at least back to grammar and spelling. So you graduated in 1991? Most people graduate at the age of 18 right, so that would make you about 38 years old correct? Wow you must not have much going on in your life. You know quite a bit about walnut, the players names, who they played last year, knew they had district pretty much locked up. Let me guess you visit them at lunch and hang out. I smell somthing fishy!
52Xmax
11-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 13