Will High Island challenge Calvert

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Will High Island challenge Calvert

Postby SicEm74 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 am

Being Calvert is powered by their SpreadBack QB...is there a chance a physical team like H.I. can hit a few times causing him to miss key plays thus leading to a H.I. victory and a suprising district crown.

That QB is skilled but looked kinda frail to me. A few bruises in a game could eliminate his effects for Calvert.

That's the best case for H.I. to win.
SicEm74
6-Man Fan

Re: Will High Island challenge Calvert

Postby THAT_GUY_SHELTON » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:17 am

SicEm74 wrote:Being Calvert is powered by their SpreadBack QB...is there a chance a physical team like H.I. can hit a few times causing him to miss key plays thus leading to a H.I. victory and a suprising district crown.

That QB is skilled but looked kinda frail to me. A few bruises in a game could eliminate his effects for Calvert.

High Island isn't even in Calvert's district..... so no
THAT_GUY_SHELTON
6-Man Fan

Postby Wonder Dog » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:26 am

SicEm74 wrote:Being Calvert is powered by their SpreadBack QB...is there a chance a physical team like H.I. can hit a few times causing him to miss key plays thus leading to a H.I. victory and a suprising district crown.

HI won't hit or bruise up the SB/QB from Calvert this yr. Mainly because they don't play each other.
Calvert is D-2 / H.I. is D-1
Wonder Dog
6-Man Fan

Postby SicEm74 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm

May I suggest that Sixmanfootball.Com correct the districts since this board has Buckholts, Calvert, High Island, and Prairie Lea.
SicEm74
6-Man Fan

Return to Div 2 - District 16