Wildcats will 45 Indians

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Wildcats will 45 Indians

Postby SC Eagles Fan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 am

I would have to agree, surely that is not a player talking all that. I would expect it from a fan or maybe a parent, but not a player.

Fans and parents usually get ahead of themselves, overlook the current opponent and look down the road. I have done that myself. It is my son (A SC Player) that has to remind me all the time that they have to get ready for whoever they are playing and beat them first. The playoffs are here and it is sometimes hard to not be excited. I would have to think that players DO NOT talk like this or underestimate ANY opponent. You know football, any team can win on any given day. Example:The winless RAMS beat the mighty offensive powered SAINTS a weekend ago :)

I believe WV will win the game, but to say a 45 by half and FD not even scoring a point, that is just crazy.
SC Eagles Fan
6-Man Fan

Postby hookie_man » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 am

Am I the only one that wants to see Ira steam roll Water Valley?
hookie_man
6-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 am

AFTER ALL THE TRASH TALK IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SANDS TAKE IRA THEN WV............................................THEY WORK ON THE FIELD NOT ON THE INTERNET
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby SixManPro » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 am

Again these post are not from a Water Valley player or a fan. We all know where all the football players and all the fans were last night at 7:41pm which is the time that this so called WV Player joined the message board. The real Water Valley players have way more class than to talk trash on this board.
SixManPro
11-Man Fan

Postby WVAxMan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

I love the support our Wildcats are getting right before the big playoff run.....history in the making Friday night! I just don't want to see our boys get over confident and lose focus of their ultimate goal. Just remember that losing focus in football is kinda like losing focus in golf......one minute you're playing and having fun and the next you're laying on the ground knocked out colder than a wedge wondering what just happened. We'll all be there supporting you in McCamey. Stay focused Wildcats and you'll be just fine.
WVAxMan
11-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Don't worry ax man...the Mighty Cats will send those injuns home in tears! A new, modern take on the historical "trail of tears."
WV Player
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Ax man, it seems as if you might be poking fun at one of our coaches with the golf thing. I think he may have given up golf...too dangerous for him. :)
WV Player
6-Man Fan

Postby WVAxMan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:11 pm

No, not poking fun at anyone. Just words of wisdom.....a valuable life lesson if you will. Besides, the only person I've actually seen take a golfball wasn't knocked out cold as a wedge......more like thrashing around like a head-shot armadillo. Looked very, very uncomfortable. Sorry.....lost focus for a second....Go Wildcats!!! Beat the Indians!
WVAxMan
11-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm just glad he wasn't bowling...
WV Player
6-Man Fan

Postby WVAxMan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

No kidding! Obviously some people occasionally have a hard time hearing the word FORE while golfing....what would you yell while bowling??? I guess LOOK OUT! Followed closely by CALL 911! .......if it connects. Anyhow.....lost focus...again. Go Wildcats! See you in McCamey!
WVAxMan
11-Man Fan

Postby Fan In Black » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 pm

SixManPro wrote:Again these post are not from a Water Valley player or a fan. We all know where all the football players and all the fans were last night at 7:41pm which is the time that this so called WV Player joined the message board. The real Water Valley players have way more class than to talk trash on this board.

I agree, no way these are real WV folks!
Fan In Black
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Fan in black, it's ok to be confident. I'm tired of always taking the back seat. It is time for Wildcat pride! We may not win state, but we will be at the game! In basketball, we will also kick tail...very few will be able to touch us. It's ok to be proud!
WV Player
6-Man Fan

Postby paulbunyan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh man.....here we go. The football playoffs haven't even started yet and we're already starting the roundball talk. Football won't last long now.....too many roundballers on that team.
paulbunyan
6-Man Fan

Postby paulbunyan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I may be wrong but I don't recall the wv dream team even making the roundball playoffs last year. Wv better just concentrate on football for now or the Indians or the bulldogs or the red devils will put them back on the court a little quicker than the wv faithful might like. Wv does like being known as a basketball school though so it'll be ok.
paulbunyan
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Player » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Last year was not our year Paul, but Bronte has lost all it's talent so we will go undefeated in district. Sterling will fall short in their bid to defeat us.
WV Player
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Div 1 - District 5