Fort Davis vs Water Valley

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Fort Davis vs Water Valley

Postby sixman is awesome » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:46 pm

With WV having a young team and a Coach that actually knows how to get the best out of players, my bet is with WV.
sixman is awesome
11-Man Fan

Postby pojocrusader » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 pm

sixman is awesome wrote:With WV having a young team and a Coach that actually knows how to get the best out of players, my bet is with WV.

wv reluctantly
pojocrusader
6-Man Fan

Postby sixman football fan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I hope Ft Davis kicks Water Valley butt. They ned to be taken down a notch.
sixman football fan
11-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 am

Just remember that the opinions expressed here on the message board should not be misconstrued as the opinions of the players and coaches of the Water Valley Wildcat football team. Some fans are more vocal than others. Some fans are just plain full of it. Still other fans would like you to believe that they are either players on the team or are somehow privvy to the opinions of the players. Do not be taken in by this ruse and do not believe everything you read here. The Water Valley players I've seen have always acted with class and dignity to their vanquished opponents which I'm sure is a reflection of the way they are coached. Don't let the words/antics of a few misguided fans sour you on a great group of kids.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Fan In Black » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 am

WV Backer wrote:Just remember that the opinions expressed here on the message board should not be misconstrued as the opinions of the players and coaches of the Water Valley Wildcat football team. Some fans are more vocal than others. Some fans are just plain full of it. Still other fans would like you to believe that they are either players on the team or are somehow privvy to the opinions of the players. Do not be taken in by this ruse and do not believe everything you read here. The Water Valley players I've seen have always acted with class and dignity to their vanquished opponents which I'm sure is a reflection of the way they are coached. Don't let the words/antics of a few misguided fans sour you on a great group of kids.

Well said Backer! I want to give a shout out to the Ft. Davis Idians. These young men are full of class and are true sportsmen, well done Indians!
Fan In Black
6-Man Fan

Postby fortyfived » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:33 am

Amen to that Backer!
fortyfived
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Div 1 - District 5