Mr. Biden

anything else?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Mr. Biden

Postby Mexican Englishman » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Topher, I am sick and tired of you spewing your chinese propaganda on this site. This election was a complete fraud just like this virus. Did you see the Trump rallies? How many showed up for the Biden rallies? maybe 5-10 people, and you expect us to believe this devout Catholic (LOL!) got 10 million more votes than the first negro president of the United States? There is going to be violence, and I predict it will start after they steal the Georgia elections. MAGA for life!
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:43 pm

Mexican Englishman: Yeaaaaaaah, okay.... or should I say, 闭上你的嘴. lolol ;)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:09 pm

Did you tell me " you like little boys" in Chinese? You ought to be shot you pedophile!
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:27 pm

There is a HUGE difference between dismissing a case and hearing a case yet disagreeing with the evidence presented by the plaintiff. If it's "so crazy," then why won't courts let Trump present his case?

Just curious, what exactly is Trump going to be "charged" with? Didn't the Democrats consider Trump a bigger threat to national security, without any circumstantial or factual evidence, than Russia and China or whoever?! Why can the Democrats just make crap up, yet the Republicans cannot ask substantive questions!?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:30 am

They aren't hearing it cause there is no proof and no proof has been presented in the lower courts. The fact that it went all the way to the SCOTUS is actually unreal....

I believe the Southern District of New York is waiting for Mr. Trump. Further, god only knows what he has gotten up too in office but judging by the sheer volume of his WH hires who are under indictament or already been charged speaks to the people he surrounds himself with... I will give him this though, he's always managed to stay ahead of the game in his life so who knows, he might keep the streak up in his post-Presidential life. I doubt he'll end up in jail though.... the American government shoulda never let Nixon off after Watergate. They shoulda jailed him to prove that no one is above the law but alas that's not what happened and precedence was set.

Trump was never a risk to national security because he's too dumb to pose such a threat. I do wonder what will happen in the GA runoffs... if the Dems get those two seats, Joey-Joe-Junior-Shabadoo is going to be sitting pretty for the next two years at least.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:56 pm

#1: Old Bearkat presented enough evidence to warrant a trial; it is called common sense! As I have said before, Biden would have had to win 95% of the last 100,000 votes in Georgia for him to comeback the way he did when everyone went to bed election night. Those judges are acting politically, you know it and I know it.

#2: The government could not go after Nixon because Ford pardoned him after the fact.

#3: All of Trump's associates besides Manafort have been charged with lying to the FBI, and Manafort's was before his association with Trump. The FBI should go to jail if lying is the threshold!

#4: You are an idiot if you think Trump is dumb in any way, shape, or form. He made billions, became President against all odds, and has a ridiculously hot wife, especially considering he is nothing special to look at it.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:47 pm

1. OB's post was links to monsterhunternation.com which is registered to Mr. Larry Correia of Hutto Texas (info from a simple WHOIS domain search) who is an author of fantasy novels. Incidentally, his books get great reviews on Amazon. I'd be willing to bet that his website monsterhunternation.com is just as much a work of fiction as his fantasy novels.

2. That was my point, Ford should never have pardoned Nixon. Tricky Dicky shoulda went to prison

3. So let's just take a peek at some of the "best people"... Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, and George Papadopoulos. The FBI should go to jail? And what sort of new fangled bureau should replace it? I'm sure Diaper Don could come up with something in the next few weeks... heck he made millions of Americans go bananas over the "United States Space Force" lolol still can't believe that became an independent military branch. So embarrassing...

4. Sir, I've said this before in the Mr. Trump thread... Donald Trump is nothing more than a poor man's idea of a rich man, a dumb man's idea of a smart man, and weak man's idea of a strong man.

While the citizens of rural Texas have the right to think and believe that President Trump is one of the best POTUS in history, the United States is better off by Trump not having another term in office. Too bad it is Sleepy Joe that beat him by 8 million votes lol ;) The Dems couldn't even find someone who wasn't suffering from early onset dementia...
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:54 pm

1. Way to deflect from the point.

2. My point is the legal system would have gone after Nixon if Ford hadn't pardoned him. Nixon is not comparable in any way, shape, or form to Trump's situation mainly because Trump did nothing wrong.

3. Regardless of whether you like them or not, they are all going to jail because they lied to the FBI besides Manafort.

4. Your response made no sense. Trump represents us, Texas, on policy more than the Bolshevik Dems, and POLICY trumps PERSONALITY. Then again, I will take billions of dollars, elected president when the polls said he would lose by double points, and a hot ass wife over pretenders, clowns, and Pocahontas!
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Old Bearkat » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Klaactu » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Concerning the Georgia Senate election: The Republicans might be slight favorites, and they might win at the ballot box, but the cheating Democrats will win the election just like they did against President Trump. They have learned how to win with mail-in ballots, dead voters, and cheating/lying voter officials, and have turned our country into a banana republic like Cuba, not with Fidel as a leader, but infidel courts, while their opposition is spine-less conservatives who are all talk and no action.
Klaactu
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:53 pm

A microcosm of the struggles in rural America from Maine to California - https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/deaf- ... ronavirus/

Klaactu wrote:Concerning the Georgia Senate election: The Republicans might be slight favorites, and they might win at the ballot box, but the cheating Democrats will win the election just like they did against President Trump. They have learned how to win with mail-in ballots, dead voters, and cheating/lying voter officials, and have turned our country into a banana republic like Cuba, not with Fidel as a leader, but infidel courts, while their opposition is spine-less conservatives who are all talk and no action.

An interesting take... I'm not sure how there are infidel courts in America but I am going to assume wrong choice of wording. It sounds like you would approve of a Trump-led dictatorship in America.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:30 pm

Jerry, aka Topher are there any flu cases in Canada? I believe we have eliminated the flu here in the United States.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:41 am

Yes sir we do, we have 14,919 cases per million people and you in the USA have 60,180 cases per million people.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

What a mess with this communist bail-out and Cocaine Mitch... oh well! Let Diaper Don sort it out, he still is POTUS for another 3 weeks. Blame game is where it's at!

At this point, if you still believe the election was stolen by some great scheme, you need to talk to someone about it. There is no conspiracy theories that are true. Wise up.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:10 pm

What a mess the incoming administration has to deal with... I don't know where Sleepy Joe will even start to be honest. America needs so much help and stupid Nancy Pelosi pushing for a second impeachment will do nothing but cause more division, more hurt, and more violence.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:17 am

Didn't I tell you that the violence would start after the steal of another election? The time has come for Texas to secede from the Union. MAGA for Life!
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Non-sports related topics