Mr. Trump

anything else?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Mr. Trump

Postby topher80 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:26 pm

I wag my finger at him as well! LOL

I am going to have to read up on Mr. Coolidge. Appreciate the background on him.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 am

That was... interesting. He was never gonna call Putin out but yesh... c'mon Donald.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:26 pm

And now the damage control... he'll come out of this just fine but someone has to get through to him to follow a better script when talking with the media. This has just given CNN and the likes of that network a massive amount of fuel to add to their already large (self created) fire.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby freeagent » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 am

Let's face it; being a Trumpster is kind of like riding on a scary carnival ride. There's a part of the ride where you hold on real tight, but when it's over, you like the experience!
freeagent
6Man Authority

Postby BE » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:58 am

wonderful
BE
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Mr. Trump is a traitor to America. Whether people want to admit it or not, he has given his loyalty to Vladimir Putin. I never thought I would see the day when an American President would bow down like JFK did to Khrushchev in Vienna back in the early 60s... JFK got owned during that meeting but Donald has completely messed up with this...
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:01 pm

Speaking of BOWING,
I believe I recall that the last president BOWED to the KING OF Saudia Arabia.......
Speaking of TREASON
I believe in the Leftist Circles of Social Media Snowflakes it is PATROITIC to kneel for the
National Anthem, Burn the Flag and Kill Cops.
Up is now down, Right is now wrong, Morals are irrelevant, the 10 Commandments are now
The beliefs of Right Wing zealots and deplorables.
My, My, My how far we have “progressed”
Just saying..............
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 am

Donald loves the Saudis just as much as every other President, Dem or Rep... and it is completely disrespectful about kneeling for the anthem. Putin won big time last week and Trump looked like a fool in front of the world.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:42 pm

You know what they say about opinions right?
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Topher is just acting like a monkey in the zoo throwing sh!t at people through the cage bars. He’s wanting to be amused by the reactions.

Or maybe he’s growing something besides for nuclear pepper plants in his basement now........
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Quite the opposite, I want to discuss the news with Texans and get a feel for what they think about it. It will all pass and people will forget about Trump and Putin but at the moment it is news and something worthy of discussion because listening to both sides of the media do not provide an accurate portrayal of the regular citizen's opinion. I don't understand why you would accuse me of being a monkey throwing fecal matter, that is boorish, and quite frankly uncalled for, behavior.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:45 pm

When Donald Trump announced in 2015 I told my wife he would win. I don't buy into the Russian collusion crap. The only Russian involvement was when Trump supporters rushed to the voting booth.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:10 pm

texmac68, what do you mean when they rushed to the voting booth? And fair enough, there are a lot of people who don't buy into the Russia collusion part. Do you think Donald meeting with Kim Jong-Un and Vlad Putin is good or bad for the future? What is your opinion on him pissing off America's allies like the UK, Canada, France, Germany, etc.,

I am leaning towards the fact that Donald is very straight forward and doesn't give a crap about diplomatic double talk and world leaders are not trained nor are they prepared for a straight talking leader... now the words that come out of his mouth can be up for debate but I certainly see he says what he thinks without sugaring up his words like everyone else.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 pm

topher80 wrote:Quite the opposite, I want to discuss the news with Texans and get a feel for what they think about it. It will all pass and people will forget about Trump and Putin but at the moment it is news and something worthy of discussion because listening to both sides of the media do not provide an accurate portrayal of the regular citizen's opinion. I don't understand why you would accuse me of being a monkey throwing fecal matter, that is boorish, and quite frankly uncalled for, behavior.

Even though I’m boorish and uncalled for, I’m willing to have a civilized discussion. I want you to know, the first time you insinuate I’m racist or anything else I’m willing to drive to Canada to stick one of them Carolina Ghost peppers up your butt. I want to ask you, has the Trump administration added to or lessened the sanctions against Russia. Has the Trump administration helped or hurt Russian business deals? (I’m referring to the pipeline to Germany.) Has any other presidential campaign had the party in power spy on it like Trump’s campaign was? Can you point out to me any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia or Putin? Were the FISA warrants that allowed the spying on the Trump campaign done in good faith and justified? Who do you think Russia would be better off with, a continuation of the Obama presidency or the current administration?
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:02 pm

OK, I’m dumb enough to let the monkey throw fecal material at me. :-0
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Non-sports related topics