Mr. Trump

anything else?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Mr. Trump

Postby topher800 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:53 pm

What the heck are you talking about?!?! Did you even read that affadavit? Read it and if you don't facepalm then... lolol

The only way Donnie survives is through faithless electors in 3+ states depending on the combination of states. This would be something that has never, ever, ever, ever been seen before. Anyone who is willing to sign up for that idea to save the current POTUS cannot call themselves an American patriot because they are choosing to do away with the very fundamentals of American democracy. But hey, if that's the will of the people to do away with 244 years of government to keep this man in the White House... good luck with that. I'm sure it will work out just fine.. ;)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 pm

topher800 wrote:What the heck are you talking about?!?! Did you even read that affadavit? Read it and if you don't facepalm then... lolol

The only way Donnie survives is through faithless electors in 3+ states depending on the combination of states. This would be something that has never, ever, ever, ever been seen before. Anyone who is willing to sign up for that idea to save the current POTUS cannot call themselves an American patriot because they are choosing to do away with the very fundamentals of American democracy. But hey, if that's the will of the people to do away with 244 years of government to keep this man in the White House... good luck with that. I'm sure it will work out just fine.. ;)

Again, no one is doing a faithless elector. Answer my questions, please. There are SERIOUS allegations that deserve due process.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:10 pm

And what are they? Show me the proof in court documents.... they are public. The election was almost three weeks ago and yet there hasn't been anything filed which shows voter fraud like Rudy and Sidney were talking about yesterday.

That affavadit filed by the Trump legal team in Georgia spoke of Michigan irregularities while citing Minnesota counties. Bravo! Only the best people... lol

You cannot make up this baffoonery on the part of the current administration's legal representation. Lin Wood, Esq., has been in practice since the late 70s. Seems to me like he is suffering from dementia like Sleepy Joe if he is filing an affadavit like that.... guess that's why Georgia certified today Biden as the winner of that state.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:38 pm

topher800 wrote:And what are they? Show me the proof in court documents.... they are public. The election was almost three weeks ago and yet there hasn't been anything filed which shows voter fraud like Rudy and Sidney were talking about yesterday.

That affavadit filed by the Trump legal team in Georgia spoke of Michigan irregularities while citing Minnesota counties. Bravo! Only the best people... lol

You cannot make up this baffoonery on the part of the current administration's legal representation. Lin Wood, Esq., has been in practice since the late 70s. Seems to me like he is suffering from dementia like Sleepy Joe if he is filing an affadavit like that.... guess that's why Georgia certified today Biden as the winner of that state.

Do you not know how courts work? You don't show the public evidence before a trial! The plaintiff generalizes the facts and state legal authority supporting their claims within their original petition, the defendant generalizes the facts and states legal authority refuting the plaintiff's claims within their original petition. Then, after discovery, both sides try to prove their facts DURING trial. I know you know this because you are not a dumb person.

In fact, how can you even see the petitions? Are you relying on your "pink commie buddies" in the media? I haven't watched the news since the election ended. What EVERYONE needs to do, most importantly the media, is chill out, let both sides present their arguments, and see what happens. Obviously, that is not going to happen as neither side will accept the results if their side loses. 1860, anyone?

It does give me hope that the media is freaking out about this. Where there is smoke there is, potentially, fire!

PS. Remember this?

topher800 wrote:Tebow, I'll give credit where its due, you are right. This is going to come down to the wire just like 2000

If this post had any validity, promise me you will chill out and see what happens. Trump may very well lose, but the media is trying to hold the trial via public opinion rather than through the Supreme Court. There are A LOT of issues to work through. To be honest with you, I am not sure Trump can win on any fraud claims because the FBI is so corrupt.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:43 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghttttttttttttt... almost 3 weeks in and only now it's going to all come out. Why can I see you nodding and saying things like "Right on!" while watching Rudy and Sidney embarrass themselves yesterday. Funny how they spew this crap in press conferences but when Rudy was actually in court earlier this week in PA, he told this judge this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuwl2p9 ... =emb_title

Fake news right? I mean these court documents/audio are all rigged against the President?!?!

Replying to the P.S. - The FBI is so corrupt? That's definitely Newsmax and OAN talking ... Comey is long gone, why didn't Donald clean up the FBI in his 4 years? He could have and didn't ... seems to me like Comey had a point when he said Donald asked for unfleeting loyalty above the rule of law. And I'm no fan of Jim Comey...
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:40 am

I'm not putting much stock in a 41 second YouTube clip that doesn't make much sense without context. As I said before, however, I think the best chance for Trump to win is for the Supreme Court to declare mail-in-ballots unconstitutional, which would have nothing to do with fraud.

Fraud will be hard to prove because of the FBI. There is so much proof that the FBI targeted Donald Trump as a candidate in 2016 and made up the Russian collusion narrative that it's hard to believe Obama had nothing to do with it. You are misinformed if you believe otherwise.

How do you even know anything about OAN? I'm sure the Canadian government considers it hate speech or propaganda. Besides, how can anything be worse than the mainstream media? They are blatantly dishonest, and you know it.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:58 am

Going to the SCOTUS without proof of voter fraud, and they have presented zero evidence so far, to declare all mail-in ballots unconstitutional, nevermind the global pandemic, is no better than faithless electors. Americans have voted by mail since the Civil War. That argument is tantamount to sedition. Further, relying on a court that is stocked with DJT appointees further reduces American democracy to null and void.

I watch OAN on planetnews website. Same with the CNN feed. They are each others bast**d cousins on opposing ends of the spectrum. Seeing DJT disavow Fox News this week and recommend Newsmax and OAN is a very dangerous proposition. Those networks feed nothing but garbage conspiracy theories to those who eat it up like Q's followers. DJT has lost this election, let him run again in 2024.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:32 am

I don't think they need proof of intentional fraud because it is clear that mail-in-ballots create many questions in regards to accuracy. Blame the judges who allowed mail-in-ballots in the first place. There have been plenty of allegations that deserve their day in court. That's only sedition in a communistic world.

I'm so sick of COVID! I wear my mask like a mindless drone every day and nothing changes. At this point, I wouldn't cry if the good LORD took me away from all this craziness.

I think people should put on their big girl/boy/any combination of panties and get tough in regards to COVID, especially when it comes to voting. Canada is basically the people who were too scared to stand up to the British during the American Revolution, so I'm not surprised you want to shutdown forever.

I don't disagree with anything you said in the last paragraph minus the statement describing Trump disavowing Foxnews as dangerous, yet I have never heard you call the liberal media names. Why not?

I have a question for you that might illustrate why Trump deserves his day in court. What is the only right within the amendments of the United States Constitution that is listed twice, or in other words within more than one amendment?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:39 pm

*sigh*

from Oct. 6 post "How is this news? Why is this news? Seriously, it's insane why the media (from cuckoo CNN to outlandish OAN, please forgive my attempt at alliteration) would even choose to write about this topic."

from Oct. 2 post "I gave it a good enough go to know that its the right's version of crackpot lefty CNN on steroids."

from Sept. 30 post "...than the crackpots on CNN."

Throwing out mail-in ballots in this particular election without proof of voter fraud solely to give DJT another four years is sedition whether you like it or not. If there is voter fraud on a mass scale then by all means, throw them out.

You can have all the due process you want Tebow, the result is still going to be the same if the letter of the law is applied. I'm not sure why you and many millions are still supporting this man.... can you imagine if a sitting Democratic President was filing all these frivolous lawsuits in four or five states despite losing the popular vote by more than 6 million and losing the EC vote 306-232? Florida in 2000 was a single state and roughly 500 votes in the end to tip the EC 271-266. Not tens of thousands plus in 4-5 states. This has never happened before in history because it is absolutely bonkers. Makes you wonder why ol' Donnie is so desperate to hold onto power?

As for my communistic ways, my poor judgment regarding Trump and OAN, the fact that my countrymen and myself are just people who were too scared to stand up to the British and whatever else you may have said in this tread regarding myself and Canada. If you are ever in the Toronto area, please let me know. I would be honoured to have you and your loved ones over for a meal, lots of drinks, and even more laughs. I think you would be pleasantly surprised to see that our similiarities far outweigh our differences... so long as you don't come in winter time! Really, really, I mean it! Do not recommend winter time! LOL ;)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Lol, fair enough. I do think you are a little harder on the left than the right when, I suspect, you watch the mainstream media more than OAN.

We agree that the person who received the most legal votes should win. As long as you believe Trump has the right to challenge the results of the election if he suspects fraud via the 5th and 14th amendments, then you are entitled to your opinion on the rest of it.

You act like this election was a blowout like Washington in 1788 and 1792, Monroe in 1820, FDR in 1944, Johnson in 1964, Nixon in 1972, or Reagan in 1988. A few thousand in battleground states is NOTHING, especially with the whole mail-in-ballot question looming over this election like a dark shadow. The popular vote is not even worth mentioning since Biden won dubious California by several million votes.

I agree it is no Gore v. Bush in 2000, but that was absurd to say the least. To be honest, I blame the judges who allowed solicited mail-in-ballots for this mess rather than Trump or Biden. If the election results were flipped, I would be saying the same thing. Either way, one side is going to be extremely upset because of it.

You are a fine man, topher, just a little too bleeding heart liberal for my taste.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Offer is always on the table :)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:01 am

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous “80,000,000 votes” were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!"

{url]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332352538855747584[/url]

Uhhhhhh, that's not how it works but hey, it keeps a slowly dwindling base fired up after another week of defeat after defeat in the courtrooms. The President's lawsuits... er, unleashing "the kraken"... have been just like the fabled creature... a myth.

#DiaperDon 2024!
topher800
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Non-sports related topics