Mr. Trump

anything else?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Mr. Trump

Postby TebowTime15 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:48 pm

That makes no sense! You do realize doing meth is a crime in the United States
!? Ivanka at least doesn't do that. Oh, and Ivanka is attractive.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:00 pm

You've 0wn3d me once again! You certainly have the midas touch!
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby oldergoat » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Topher - "I can use the word "gumption" with ya cause like myself we are old as Methuselah ;)"
You are so right about gumption and old and I feel it every morning when I try to get out of bed. What really reminds me about being old is I remember when we discovered dirt. For a long time we didn't know what to do with the stuff. Then someone suggested we just leave it all in West Texas and let the wind move it around every few days. May not have been the best plan but gives the people something to talk about instead of politics. So I guess it was a good plan after all.
oldergoat
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Y'all had dirt back then!??! I grew up in a place that resembled the moon... nothing but rocks and depression ;)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby oldergoat » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:23 pm

Yea we had dirt. We were upper class, kinda like Trump money wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oldergoat
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Y'all have so much better ... dirt was only something I dreamt about ;)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby oldergoat » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Didn't have much but we did have dirt floors, when the wind was blowing real good.
oldergoat
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:07 am

Topher, you are intelligent about 70% of the time. Sometimes , however, you say the dumbest things. Do I really need to explain to you why doing meth trumps all (no pun intended)?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:46 pm

You are wrong. 90% of what I say is garb00. Taking pleasure in Hunter's drug abuse is just schadenfreude. There is nothing I can say that will change your mind about Trump and his family so why bother?

I will say that the hero worship of that morally bankrupt con-man is something that people outside of America find mind-boggling. And yes I know that Americans don't give a crap about what the world thinks.

As for Sleepy Joe, the damage he did last night in the final debate is irrevocable and it may cost him whatever chance he had at the WH. He was incoherent and completely lost. Guess it was past his bedtime lolol ;)
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Boy, you are a bleeding heart liberal! For those of you at home that haven't studied for the GRE, "schadenfreude" simply means taking pleasure in hurting others. Do you take pleasure in your alledged shortcomings of Ivanka Trump? That statement made no sense. Action have consequences, and Hunter would be in jail but for his daddy.

Trump isn't perfect, I've admited that on numerous occasions. He does enforce the law equally. He does what he thinks is in the best interest of America. He raises good kids. Since you are playing the big word name game, it's illiberal of you to compare Ivanka Trump to Hunter Biden without any evidence. From reading your posts on this site, you would be lucky to have a woman of her beauty talk to you.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:09 pm

0wn3d once again by Tebow... man, I really just can't catch a break on here. I guess since you have pegged me as a bleeding heart liberal, I should just inject myself with the Wuhan flu? Or maybe chop me up like Saudis do.... lololol

Hunter should be in jail. Besides his penchant for meth, he's a criminal through and through and has gotten millions from Ukraine, China, and god knows where else. No argument from me.

To believe that DJT's children have not used their current political power to benefit themselves is just plain silly. Look at Chelsea Clinton, she is one of the worst for abusing Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary's position. Heck, current Canadian Prime Minster Justin Trudeau... without riding Daddy's coattails, he'd be a nobody slugging out a living like the rest of us. If you believe that Trump raised "good kids", you have every right. I disagree. I will give you one thing though... my appearance is definitely something to behold, Frankenstein's monster would get more dates than me lol ;)

I call them as I see them. for example, first debate Trump was a loudmouth jack*ss and despite Biden's blurred vision of a WH, Sleepy Joe came across as the winner. Last night, Joe was an unmitigated disaster and DJT completely schooled and embarrased him easily winning that debate. You said yourself 70% of the time I'm intelligent because I call out Dems for being corrupt idiots but you don't like it when I call out GOP for being corrupt idiots. Historians are going to paint this time period in American history with vivid colours that may not be as pretty as a Monet, in fact it will probably look more like that Munch painting "The Scream".
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:01 pm

I call them like I see them as well, and your latest post contradicts the post before that. If you agree Hunter should be in jail, why did you call me [insert negative verb of your choice] for saying the same thing?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Because you think that Trump's kids are "good kids".
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:06 pm

topher800 wrote:Because you think that Trump's kids are "good kids".

The Trump kids, Chelsea Clinton, the Obama girls, and 43's girls are good kids compared to Hunter! Do you know why? THEY DON'T COMMIT CRIMES! While I'm sure they benefit from their parents, doing meth and giving speeches because your parents are important are two different things. Unless you know something I don't know, Hunter is a piece of turd compared to the others.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Now now, who is being naive?
topher800
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Non-sports related topics