Newby

anything else?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Newby

Postby oldfat&bald » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 am

I lived a mile north of Punkin Center gin the first 10 years of my life. :-)
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: The Beautiful South Plains of W TX

Re: Newby

Postby Old Bearkat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 am

fajitapete wrote:You’re from West Texas if you ever drove over 100 miles with a high school date just to see a movie.
You’re from West Texas if yo can find Juno, Horsehead Crossing, Wink, Mentone, Tokio, Pumkin Center, Cotton Flat or Midkiff without a map.


You forgot Oklahoma Flats, Dunn, Pyron, St. Lawrence, Texon, Pettit, Pep, and Toyah.
User avatar
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority
 
Posts: 6522
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:01 am
Location: Minooka, IL
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Newby

Postby CowboyP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am

Ok, y'all got me on those, but I don't need a map to find Vance, Reagan Wells, Montell, or Telegraph.
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Newby

Postby CowboyP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 am

oldfat&bald wrote:
6manfootballmom wrote:Now if your talking about inbred swamp folks, well.....that's Louisiana.


Hey now, my grand-daddy is a coon-a$$.

That explains everything. :)
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Newby

Postby 6manfootballmom » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 am

Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.
User avatar
6manfootballmom
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: Newby

Postby CowboyP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:27 am

6manfootballmom wrote:Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.

It doesn't reconnect I hope. :)
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Newby

Postby oldfat&bald » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 am

CowboyP wrote:
6manfootballmom wrote:Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.

It doesn't reconnect I hope. :)


Is it true that the family trees in Aquilla all look like circles?
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: The Beautiful South Plains of W TX

Re: Newby

Postby CowboyP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 am

oldfat&bald wrote:
CowboyP wrote:
6manfootballmom wrote:Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.

It doesn't reconnect I hope. :)


Is it true that the family trees in Aquilla all look like circles?

No sir. Like I said before - that is Abbott & West. Aquilla folks attempt usually find someone that grew up in another town. My first wife is from Gordon, & my current wife was born in Lubbock and grew up in Oklahoma.
Didn't you marry your 2nd cousin?
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Newby

Postby oldfat&bald » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:29 pm

CowboyP wrote:
oldfat&bald wrote:
CowboyP wrote:
6manfootballmom wrote:Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.

It doesn't reconnect I hope. :)


Is it true that the family trees in Aquilla all look like circles?

No sir. Like I said before - that is Abbott & West. Aquilla folks attempt usually find someone that grew up in another town. My first wife is from Gordon, & my current wife was born in Lubbock and grew up in Oklahoma.
Didn't you marry your 2nd cousin?


No sir. That only takes place in the southwestern corner of Dawson County.
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: The Beautiful South Plains of W TX

Re: Newby

Postby CowboyP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Hmmmm. Maybe it was smokey that married his cousin, but I was positive it was ofb.
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Newby

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Nope I married an Okie out of Kansas by way of San Angelo.
My relatives have too much good taste to marry each other. We have to find people who don't know us.
User avatar
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 5999
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:01 am
Location: Tartarus

Re: Newby

Postby Dogface » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Rats, work is really starting to cramp my style.
Fixin to drop off the top 6 list. :(
Nice knowin ya boys.
User avatar
Dogface
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Part of the fun is the not knowing.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Newby

Postby CowboyP » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Dogface wrote:Rats, work is really starting to cramp my style.
Fixin to drop off the top 6 list. :(
Nice knowin ya boys.

You just have to post more in the evenings. :)
Catch me if you can!
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Newby

Postby Shad Kline » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Just trying to get things straight. The best way to boost yer status is random rambling about anything.
User avatar
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2713
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Newby

Postby Shad Kline » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm

So what if you live east of Eastland, but west of West?
What would that be considered?
Oh yeah, that's right.....GOD's Country!
User avatar
Shad Kline
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2713
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Blog: View Blog (14)

PreviousNext

Return to Non-sports related topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron