Mr. Trump

anything else?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Re: Mr. Trump

Postby texmac68 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Topher it was a joke. Rushing (Russian) to vote for Trump. I don't care what other governments think about my President because he was elected to work for my best interest and the interest of the USA first. We the USA have saved Europe twice who has needed who? He will win 49 states in the next election 2020.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 pm

oldfat&bald: I don't understand all the questions... how on earth would I have proof of any of this? The American intelligence agencies have said Russia was involved in the election and Trump says no. As for Russian sanctions, the ones that are in place are obviously just for show and do not effect Russia in the least because if they were truly hurting the Russian economy, Vlad would not have been so happy to meet in Helsinki. Since you asked so many questions, may I be permitted to ask one? Had Obama or Clinton acted in a similar fashion to Trump, would you be jumping all over them or would you be supporting them as you appear to be with Trump? I don't understand the hard line partisan beliefs... Obama supporters loved everything he did and hate Donald and Donald's supporters love everything he does and hate Obama. Is there no in-between in American politics? I don't understand why Obama supporters could not criticize his foreign policy record and Trump's supporters cannot admit that he has done the same with poor foreign policy relations so far in his Presidency. Leaders should be held accountable for their piss poor decisions no matter which party they belong too. As for the peppers up my ass... ouch. They already destroy my backside once they have been digested, I cannot imagine the world of hurt that a fresh one would do...

texmac69: My apologies, hard to tell sometimes on the internet. And yes, the USA saved Europe during WW2... WW1, the Germans were already eating sawdust bread by 1917 and were sending children and decrepit old men to the front, it was only a matter of time before they surrended but I'll give you both wars cause you didn't say I was a monkey throwing my poop ;) I have no doubt that Donald will win the next election and probably by a considerable margin. The Democrats cannot find anyone to lead them and if they Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren can win then they might as well put 90-whatever year old Jimmy Carter on the ballot cause he has a better chance than Bernie or Lizzie.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:43 am

You know what I like about Apple TV? No news....... I quit watching any of the network news 2 years ago. I didn’t trust or believe anything I heard on it..........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:40 pm

Topher I guess my problem with the so called Russian interference is Why did the Obama administration let it happen. They were in charge of securing and insuring our elections, so how is Russian meddling Trump's falt? How is allowing illegal Invaders to vote not interfering with the integrity of the election process. Requiring a voters ID is racist, but requiring a driver's license isn't? There is no middle ground because half the country has lost there mind with stupidity.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:10 pm

That is an extremely valid point and the Democrats should be made to answer for the fact that they allowed this so-called interference to happen on their watch. Of course, the finger pointing is just going back and forth but I completely agree, people in the last administration need to be held accountable. Further, both parties need to put their differences aside and sit down and make sure that countries are not able to influence future elections regardless of 2016.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 pm

One other thing I wanted to ask is why in conversation online, offline, on radio, on tv, the arguments don't really discuss the matter at hand... for example, something happens today like the Cohen recording (that man is gonna be disbarred instantly if he hasn't already been, he'll be lucky to be mopping the floors at a Subway in Ottumwa Iowa in 6 months) and Trump supporters immediately start with "Well, Obama... blah blah blah". Likewise when Barak was in power, when something controversial would happen, his supporters immediately said "Well, Bush... blah blah blah". Furthermore, when George W. was in power and something happened, his supporters would say "Well, Clinton... blah blah blah" and so on and so on. That makes absolutely no sense that the immediate reactionary argument goes back to past administrations instead of talking about the situation at hand rationallly and criticially albeit either for or against whatever is taking place...
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:37 pm

I don't care who Trump slept with before he became President. All I concern myself with is what he's doing to fix our country and I have no complaints so far.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Everyone is entitled to a private life, I agree. I don't understand what is happening with the farmers right now. Can't seem to find a straight answer because each side is just slinging p00p at each other. My only hope is that that no family loses their land/home and no child has to go to bed hungry because of policies being put into place or past administration policies being overturned or amended, etc.,
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:18 pm

A SLEEPER in the past was a term to define or describe a spy or someone committing espionage while appearing to be a totally innocent, common everyday person. It is a sham, a ruse, misdirection to disguise another motive. It could also be used to make a person or persons, look stupid because they fail to see the ulterior motive.
Today’s Urban dictionary defines SLEEPER as a car that is a common looking sedan but is in fact a high powered racing machine used to HUSTLE the unsuspecting.
I believe that some of you guys are being HUSTLED by a SLEEPER!
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:18 am

What the heck are you talking about?
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby LightningP38 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Speaking of Russian meddling, I used not to believe a word of it and to blame it on sore-losing Democrats, but this article is quite interesting : according to it, a 2017 bank rules reform made the USA a very, very interesting place for Russians to invest in real estate, due to extremely moderate taxes. So, in other words, it's now possible for them to buy villas there and pay only symbolic taxes.
LightningP38
11-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:17 am

Wow! Thank you for posting that LightningP38, that was extremely interesting about how Russians are investing in real estate. Everyone knows that US dollars are the world standard (way above the silver medal Euro) and most second and third world countries use it as if it was their own currency... find yourself in Siberia, have American dollars! Find yourself in N'Djamena Chad, have American dollars! Heck everyone knows that the foreigner shops in Pyongyang, North Korea only take US or Euros and they prefer the greenbacks by far! From what I've read you pay in US currency and they give you change in Euros cause they don't want to give up the greenback. Now Europe, especially eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, etc.,) can essentially put their wealth into US dollars.

As for Russian "meddling", it is a term used by sore loser democrats but there is no doubt that it did take place but I am extremely weary of its effectiveness as media reports are always bias.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:14 am

topher80 wrote:Wow! Thank you for posting that LightningP38, that was extremely interesting about how Russians are investing in real estate. Everyone knows that US dollars are the world standard (way above the silver medal Euro) and most second and third world countries use it as if it was their own currency... find yourself in Siberia, have American dollars! Find yourself in N'Djamena Chad, have American dollars! Heck everyone knows that the foreigner shops in Pyongyang, North Korea only take US or Euros and they prefer the greenbacks by far! From what I've read you pay in US currency and they give you change in Euros cause they don't want to give up the greenback. Now Europe, especially eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, etc.,) can essentially put their wealth into US dollars.

As for Russian "meddling", it is a term used by sore loser democrats but there is no doubt that it did take place but I am extremely weary of its effectiveness as media reports are always bias.

Forty years ago, everyone was up in arms about how the Japanese were buying up all the property in the US. Twenty years ago, the Chinese became the bad guys for buying up US property. Now it's the russians - who have an economy roughly 1/10th the size of ours - that we need to look out for. Pardon me if I don't start shooting rooskies from my front porch.

We have a free and open society. There has been "meddling" going on in our public discourse since before the Federalist Papers were more than a passing fancy by a drunk in a pub. Is "meddling" a crime? If so, why aren't we hauling the ChiComs to prison by the boat load?

The simple-minded left want "meddling" to be a crime because they hate Trump. I'll rephrase - the left wants meddling to be a crime because even after all the meddling they did with fictional "dossiers", ownership of the press, and seemingly complicit social media, their candidate still lost. Not just lost, but soundly embarrassed by Donald Trump. I'm not a Trump fan by any stretch - but the constant shreaking by the mentally stunted left wing is making me root for the guy.

Actual reality destroyed their echo-chamber fantasy land, and they have brainwashed Topher into thinking that Trump is indeed the grat satan.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:30 pm

I don't think he is the great satan, he shoots from the hip without thinking, has little knowledge of the world yet has an immensely loyal following. What I don't understand about Americans is how people so staunchy defended past Presidents like George W., Obama, and now Trump. How can there not be room for debate and critical thinking in both the minds of Democrats and Republicans? Surely anyone who graduated from middle school should be able to admit when policies and decisions are either right or wrong and be able to criticize Presidental decisions. Pro-Obama supporters never admitted that he made poor decisions (which he did) and now Pro-Trump supporters refuse to do the same.

Saying that, whoever wrote that New York Times anonymous editorial should be outted and resign/be fired. That is the ultimate two-face, snake-ass move. To think that they are serving their country by going behind the President's back "for the good of the country" is just plain wrong. If that person is truly scared of the current administration then leave your post and let the administration proceed as they see fit. They were elected by the people and should serve them without inside interference.
topher80
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Non-sports related topics