Did I see correctly?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, Red_Devil_DDS, Old Bearkat

Did I see correctly?

Postby BigBadJohn » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:23 pm

Did Richland Springs girls beat Brookesmith last night?? Just curious.
BigBadJohn
11-Man Fan

Postby Bill O'Rielly » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:10 pm

You weren't dreaming guy, it did happen!

Them fine folks from Brookesmith were plenty upset and after the game the clean up crew found notes and napkins everywhere in the stands with the following message writtten all over them........ "Go Rule, Beat R.S." and "Bobcats Rule". They must have been real mad about their girls coming up short! :wink:
Bill O'Rielly
6-Man Fan

Postby yungstunna » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:18 pm

As the country song goes, "they aint as good as they once were". Yeah I mixed the words around a little
yungstunna
11-Man Fan

Postby BigBadJohn » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:48 am

Thank you for the responses. I guess they have lost a step(or two)!!
BigBadJohn
11-Man Fan

Postby BadNewz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:25 am

Brookesmith was without there point guard. She was sick and did not show. It is much like a few years ago when Rochelle beat Brooke and a few weaks later Brookesmith came back and rolled over Rochelle by 20 points. Point being times do change and teams lose a step but winners find ways. Just like i am sure RS is going to find out in football next year.
BadNewz
6-Man Fan

Postby yungstunna » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:44 pm

Of course it wasn't just a loss. RS will still have talented players, unlike BS. lol what a play on words
yungstunna
11-Man Fan

Postby BigBadJohn » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:20 pm

BadNewz wrote:Brookesmith was without there point guard. She was sick and did not show. It is much like a few years ago when Rochelle beat Brooke and a few weaks later Brookesmith came back and rolled over Rochelle by 20 points. Point being times do change and teams lose a step but winners find ways. Just like i am sure RS is going to find out in football next year.

Wasnt that 20 point win in the district playoff game?? I think both teams won at each other's place. Rochelle should have beaten them both times, but Brookesmith was the team that found a way to win. Lack of experience hurt Rochelle that year. Times do change and you are right about RS next year in football.
BigBadJohn
11-Man Fan

Return to Basketball