Upcoming Season in TAPPS

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Upcoming Season in TAPPS

Postby NDknight04 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 pm

I'm looking for my ND Knights to put it all together this season after some good momentum in 2018. Hopefully they can get back to the title game with one of the fastest backfields in TAPPS 1-A.
NDknight04
6-Man Fan

Postby runsdeep85 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 pm

WFfootballfan wrote:I'm pulling for the two teams from my hometown to make some noise once again in the playoff bracket - ND and WCS. ND always seems to be in the mix. WCS has had some strong teams these past few years, but haven't quite been able to take it to the next level. Maybe this will be the year with a new head coach?

WCS doesn’t have a new coach this year. He did bring in a new assistant coach. Cox is starting his 7th season.
runsdeep85
11-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:10 pm

runsdeep85 wrote:
WFfootballfan wrote:I'm pulling for the two teams from my hometown to make some noise once again in the playoff bracket - ND and WCS. ND always seems to be in the mix. WCS has had some strong teams these past few years, but haven't quite been able to take it to the next level. Maybe this will be the year with a new head coach?

WCS doesn’t have a new coach this year. He did bring in a new assistant coach. Cox is starting his 7th season.

I could be wrong but I believe WFFootballfan is speaking of Witchita Christian School when he mentions "WCS".
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Private School Topics