Baytown Christian vs Summit

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Baytown Christian vs Summit

Postby Johnny South » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 pm

War eagle, I do hope that your team comes out and gives it their all. That's what makes good football games. I just don't think that they can do much against Baytown, but, stranger things have happened!
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:44 pm

WarEagle wrote:
test_em wrote:Baytown by 45. Maybe 3 quarters.

CP has been real quiet on this site. Have the coaches decided not to let them play as War Eagle suggested? Come on war eagle, thoughts? Will definitely be there for this one.

No point in saying anything at this stage, since you all have writtin CP off and in all fairness to Baytown they have put together a great team this year and deserve all the respect they are getting. That said I guarantee you two things. CP will show up and leave everything they have on the field and War Eagle will be loud and proud. See you all Friday night!!!!

I don’t think we are counting CP out. Just trying to figure out a way that they beat Baytown and it has yet to be revealed. I’m sure both teams will be ready to play and both will leave it all on the field. Wareagle or testem post some updates and good luck to both squads!
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby GeauxTigers » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Last week I predicted Baytown would beat Freddy by 31 with the game stretching to the final horn but the Dawgs prevailed by 45 near the end of the 3rd quarter. Granted, I was being a bit conservative.

Here's my prediction for this week vs. Summit...

Just like Freddy, Summit will come out fired up and very well prepared. I am quite sure that Summit is well coached and their coaches will have their players ready for this matchup. They will leave everything on the field and they will not go down without a fight!

Even though this will be the BEST defense Summit has played all season, I do feel that Summit will score some points against the #1 six-man defense in Texas. Summit's offense is too good for Baytown to shutout. However, I feel that the aggressive passing game by Summit will eventually play right into the hands of Baytown's defense. No matter how well the Baytown offense performs, it's quite possible that the Baytown defense will outscore the Summit offense.

Bold prediction: Baytown defense will finish the game with 4 INTs, returning two for TDs. In addition, Baytown will return at least one kickoff or punt for a TD.

With that being said, I think Summit will have some success on offense and they will get their fair share of big plays on offense.

Here's my predicted score by quarter:

end of 1Q: Baytown 22, Summit 16

end of 2Q: Baytown 44, Summit 22

Final: Baytown 67, Summit 22 (with 2:00 min. remaining in 3Q)

Best of luck to both teams!
GeauxTigers
11-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Baytown 19 cedar Park 6. End of 1
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Halftime

Baytown 35. Cedar Park 6
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Baytown 80 Cedar Park 30

Final 7:55 left in 4th
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:43 am

What a game! Hats off to both programs.

It was an intense, passionate battle between the two and in the end, Baytown advances.

Summit has no quit in them and they battled back several times to within two scores. Baytown managed to get key Defensive TDs and offensive drives to swing the momentum back to their side.

80-30 final.
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:11 am

Hats off to the players over there as they are truly talented.

-War Eagle
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Private School Topics