Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby WarEagle » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

test_em wrote:You going to the Baytown game Friday Baldy?


LOL nope Baldy and the boys will be staying home resting up for Saturday.

-War Eagle
WarEagle
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby test_em » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 am

Just having a little fun with you War Eagle. Good luck Saturday
test_em
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby WarEagle » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:14 am

test_em wrote:Just having a little fun with you War Eagle. Good luck Saturday


Oh like that, coming from the 11 man chat rooms it keeps it lively...

In all seriousness I will tip my hat to whoever wins state(obviously y'all know who I hope it is)as the winner will have to play the three hardest games over the next two weeks that they have played all season. So good luck to all as it will be a grind for sure.

-War Eagle
WarEagle
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Old76er » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 am

No doubt the toughest road is the south bracket. One good thing about it is that should say something about the South part of the bracket. The last few years it seems thats been where the toughest teams are. This should be a good finish in D3 that I am excited to see play out as is the South bracket is D1.
Old76er
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Cougar1414 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:14 am

Freddy will as most will see it upset BCA tonight. I don’t see it as an upset. This will set up a rematch between Cedar Park and Freddy to see who goes to State. Freddy is gonna be really!
Cougar1414
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 pm

I'd be surprised of that happens, cougar. It will be a tight game but BCA moves to the next round.
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 am

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Johnny South » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:32 pm

I really don't see how you think that this game will be very close. That is if Baytown doesn't have some starters out. I say that Baytown will win by a large margin.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 am
Location: South of the County Line

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Old76er » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Johnny South wrote:I really don't see how you think that this game will be very close. That is if Baytown doesn't have some starters out. I say that Baytown will win by a large margin.


Think Fredericksburg tradition and program is what keeps them in this conversation. They always field a tough squad and have just enough athletes to stay in games. I think what this game should show is just how good or overhyped baytown is. Soft district, soft schedule.
Old76er
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Old76er » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:07 pm

If anyone attends post updates on this thread. Much appreciated
Old76er
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby test_em » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Baytown up at half

42-14
test_em
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby test_em » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Baytown 61- Freddy 14. Final

16 seconds left in the 3rd
test_em
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Swift22 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:05 am

Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.


Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol


My leftover turkey is tasting pretty good right now
Swift22
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Old76er » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:26 am

Swift22 wrote:
Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.


Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol


My leftover turkey is tasting pretty good right now


Well the crows still flying! Have to say i didn’t see this coming. I figured this game would be a grind. I will say whoever faces baytown next may want to drink out of their water bottles! I now buy into the hype!
Old76er
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby WarEagle » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:10 am

Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:
Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.


Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol


My leftover turkey is tasting pretty good right now


Well the crows still flying! Have to say i didn’t see this coming. I figured this game would be a grind. I will say whoever faces baytown next may want to drink out of their water bottles! I now buy into the hype!


So I stayed neutral just in case of a major upset, no offense but how could you not see that coming. Baytown is a good team with depth and Freddy while good is young and has no depth.
WarEagle
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Old76er » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:42 am

WarEagle wrote:
Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:
Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.


Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol


My leftover turkey is tasting pretty good right now


Well the crows still flying! Have to say i didn’t see this coming. I figured this game would be a grind. I will say whoever faces baytown next may want to drink out of their water bottles! I now buy into the hype!


So I stayed neutral just in case of a major upset, no offense but how could you not see that coming. Baytown is a good team with depth and Freddy while good is young and has no depth.


Man war eagle I wouldn’t have thought you come out firing like that lol
What does this tell us about CP?
CP took 4 quarters to beat Fredericksburg by 17 and Baytown puts the mercy rule on them in the 3rd and only allows 2 scores.
Old76er
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Private School Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest