Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

Postby Swift22 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:21 am

Old76er wrote:
Swift22 wrote:High island I believe was on a down year this year but shutting them out after looking at their other opponents does demand respect.

Agreed. You plan to make the Freddy/btown game? If so, and if I make it, I’ll buy you an appetizer. I might need it in case that crow isn’t plucked.

Don’t think I can get away but if you go post some live updates. Some reason I can break loose from family I will let you know though[/quote]

Will do! Happy Thanksgiving
Swift22
11-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:54 pm

I think some have seen Fredericksburg live and some have seen Baytown live but none of us have seen both teams play a game this year. Hudl highlights and film clips are very misleading so just hard to gauge.
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby GeauxTigers » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:28 pm

Here's my prediction / game script:

Coach Shipman will come in with an excellent game plan to slow down the prolific Baytown offense. His #1 goal will be to chew up some clock and keep the Baytown offense off the field. I think that game plan will have some success possibly for one half of the game. However, I think in the end Freddy just doesn’t have enough weapons and depth to hold back the onslaught from Baytown. Baytown will pull away late in the 3rd quarter.

Prediction:

Freddy 15, Baytown 23 (halftime)

Freddy 23, Baytown 54 (final)

Baytown by 31
GeauxTigers
11-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 am

I've seen both teams play live and am not about to pick a winner in this game(for obvious reasons), but I do think this will be a very entertaining contest between two great programs.

-War Eagle
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 am

WarEagle wrote:I've seen both teams play live and am not about to pick a winner in this game(for obvious reasons), but I do think this will be a very entertaining contest between two great programs.

-War Eagle

I won't force you to make a pick, but I am going to ask which of the two teams would be a tougher match-up for Cedar Park?
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 am

WarEagle wrote:I've seen both teams play live and am not about to pick a winner in this game(for obvious reasons), but I do think this will be a very entertaining contest between two great programs.

-War Eagle

I think this will say alot about where both of these 2 teams are at this point in the playoffs. If Fredericksburg wins then cedar park can punch their ticket to state. If Baytown sneaks by then Cedar Park will be licking their chops. If this is a Baytown blowout then Cedar Park better take cover. Anxious to see the scoreboards Friday night!
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:48 am

DirtyBayBulldog wrote:

-War Eagle

I won't force you to make a pick, but I am going to ask which of the two teams would be a tougher match-up for Cedar Park?

I think both teams are very tough matchups, I think the big difference is depth and we all know who has that and who doesn't as far as roster size. Hows that for staying neutral lol.
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:53 am

I can tell you the boys in Cedar Park at this stage could care less who wins this game as they all know they have a very tough game Saturday against Living Rock.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

-War Eagle

PS. The CP QB gets very scared so just blitz four against him everytime that'll work......trust me....
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:51 am

Giving tips now war eagle or trying to set traps? Come on now! Seeing Baytown’s speed last week I don’t think they would need to bring four if they make it through this week. That’s just my opinion though.
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby WarEagle » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:02 am

LOL just trying to liven up the chat room a little. You are right speed kills though and I know a of few boys in CP that have some wheels...
WarEagle
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:10 pm

Good luck this week. I’m sure this weekend will be full of great games.
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:16 pm

WarEagle wrote:I can tell you the boys in Cedar Park at this stage could care less who wins this game as they all know they have a very tough game Saturday against Living Rock.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

-War Eagle

PS. The CP QB gets very scared so just blitz four against him everytime that'll work......trust me....

Thats a great strategy!! LOL. 2 on 5 at that point and cedar park has some wheels and the qb can air it out. Thats a good way to get 45'd
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:08 pm

I bet
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Yeah. CP’s QB has a great arm. Just messing around with bald eagle a little!
test_em
6-Man Fan

Postby test_em » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:17 pm

You going to the Baytown game Friday Baldy?
test_em
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Private School Topics