Baytown Christian vs. Austin Veritas

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Baytown Christian vs. Austin Veritas

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:25 pm

As 6Man fans we all want to see the top teams play. The Veritas matchup was exciting. I've heard the HC for BCA say they want to play the top teams. I agree, good comes from playing top competition.
I still say it will be Veritas and Lutheran are my division 2 picks. With Vanguard and Emory running 3/4
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:30 pm

DirtyBayBulldog wrote:As 6Man fans we all want to see the top teams play. The Veritas matchup was exciting. I've heard the HC for BCA say they want to play the top teams. I agree, good comes from playing top competition.
I still say it will be Veritas and Lutheran are my division 2 picks. With Vanguard and Emory running 3/4

With the Emery loss to Giddings where does that leave us in D2? Is Giddings the surprise team?
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby Birdman96 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Old76er wrote:
DirtyBayBulldog wrote:As 6Man fans we all want to see the top teams play. The Veritas matchup was exciting. I've heard the HC for BCA say they want to play the top teams. I agree, good comes from playing top competition.

With the Emery loss to Giddings where does that leave us in D2? Is Giddings the surprise team?

I’ve seen film on Emery and they’re good! I was surprised Giddings beat them. Either Emery has some injuries or Giddings is just that good!
Birdman96
6-Man Fan

Postby DirtyBayBulldog » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:46 pm

A defense with speed across the board hinders Emory potent offense. Guys that can cover their routes and close the gaps when they run the ball. Only thing I can think of that Giddings did. Haven't seen any film on Giddings and given "who" Giddings is, I suppose we combine fans wont unless live or opposing team media

I'm rooting for those Giddings and Gainsville kids!
DirtyBayBulldog
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Private School Topics