Private school best of all time

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Private school best of all time

Postby pup » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:37 am

The OP said the last 10 years- otherwise there would have been names from Jesus Chapel, Happy Hill, St. Albans, Greenville, and the early Freddy teams.

Bluecats, was that OLH kid Marshal Walker?
pup
6-Man Fan

Postby Bluecats86 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Pup. I believe so
Bluecats86
11-Man Fan

Postby Leman Saunders » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm

pup wrote:The OP said the last 10 years- otherwise there would have been names from Jesus Chapel, Happy Hill, St. Albans, Greenville, and the early Freddy teams.

Bluecats, was that OLH kid Marshal Walker?

Sorry I was confused bc the topic title is best all time which implies... well in all of time
Leman Saunders
6-Man Fan

Postby jc_30 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:47 pm

[quote="Dbsmithegg83"]I'm stealing this idea from the public school forum. They asked who were the best 6 man football players of all time. Well who are the best private school 6 man football players of all time or best private school players of the last 10 years.

As we see he said best of all time or last ten years so technically there should be some EPJC, GCS, Dallas Metro and Austin Regents players on the list.

As far as chapel goes Brice Helton, Nathan Hon, Joey Moreno, Eric Fierro are all great players. Wesley Smith from Dallas Metro was a heck of a running back so was Vance Smith from Greenville.

Derek Viosca from Dallas Metro was an outstanding defensive player.
jc_30
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby sixmanfan56 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 am

Austin Regents was very dominant in the early 2000s. I believe they won 3 in a row before switching to 11-man. Ben Barnes and Ben Ratliff were crazy talented athletes on those teams. I'd also put Jesus Chapel up there as well. Brice was the man.
sixmanfan56
11-Man Fan

Previous

Return to Private School Topics