All star game question

For private and home school teams, this is the place.

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

All star game question

Postby phostoukosmou » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:37 am

Hello this is Jesse Erhart I helped start the all star game and ran it for about 10 years. God called me away to missions for a few years and I have since handed it off to others. I was trying to find out who is running the event this year and would like to offer my help as I am now back in coaching.
Sincerely,
Jesse Erhart
817-233-7533
phostoukosmou
6-Man Fan

Re: All star game question

Postby Lou » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey Coach Erhart,
Glad to hear your back in the mix. Coach Stredic (long time @ El Paso Faith) currently at Bulverde Bracken ran last year's game. The George brothers from San Marcos Hill Country ran it for a few years prior to that, with the help of Tyler Sanders. So I'd start with Coach Stredic.
-Coach Hudgens
Austin Hill Country
Lou
6-Man Fan

Postby Coach Adams » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Coach Stredic hosted the game at Bracken Christian last year and I think coached a team. But, I think over the last couple years Coach Perry Myers at Watagua Harvest Christian has been organizing.
Coach Adams
6-Man Fan

Postby djb0412 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:07 pm

If the game is in the DFW area this year, and I’m available, I would love to help out in anyway I can.

Thanks,
Denver Bowden
Denton Calvary
djb0412
6-Man Fan

Postby VanguardVikings » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 pm

I was just about to post about this next week, but I’ll go ahead and chime in. I know that a lot goes into organizing this and not sure about everyone’s preference, but I am willing to get things organized to be played in the Waco area. If y’all are fine with that I will go ahead and get the ball rolling. I’ve also thought about reaching out to Coach Adams and Coach Wentrcek because they have turf fields (if you were at last years game you know why I mention this). And if y’all would like me to get this going I’ll gladly take all the help I can get.

I know Coach Schup (Dallas Lutheran) mentioned wanting to coach again and I’m sure we’ll have plenty of interested guys in the south. And Coach Bowden, I’d love to see you be a part of the game this year.

Best of luck in district guys!

Coach Seifert
Vanguard
VanguardVikings
6-Man Fan

Postby walksports » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Please keep us in the loop at the Lone Star Christian Sports Network (lscsn.com and @LSCSN). Thanks!

Jon Walk
walksports
11-Man Fan

Return to Private School Topics