Times R' Changing

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Times R' Changing

Postby topher800 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:46 am

TebowTime15 wrote:I wasn't even going to respond to you until you brought up potential ideas for the statue of JB. Although there are several ways to go, here is my choice: https://archive.gosanangelo.com/Service ... pg&resize=

I nearly fell off my chair laughing.... thank you Tebow!! Stressful day at school and I needed the laugh :) Really wish there was a full body shot of that photo!
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby T-boneisGood » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:48 am

Steering clear of the some what respectful debate on ethics above.

Before I can decide where Coach Burkhart really falls in the quality of coach department, I need to see him do this same level of success at other schools. Preferably a sixman school.

For me, the greats, such as Coach Vance Jones, have had outstanding teams across multiple schools.
T-boneisGood
6-Man Fan

Postby Klaactu » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:23 pm

One of the posts mentioned something in the water. We used to visit my grandparents in Richland. They had a well and we loved the taste of the fresh well water. One day, my brothers and I moved the cover off the well. It looked like a rock cave going straight down. My dad once told me some some guys went down in the well and found a lake big enough to launch a boat. Well, anyway, when we moved the cover off, there was a dead armadillo floating in the water.
Klaactu
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to six-man football talk