Taking the traffic off “When will we have football?”

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Taking the traffic off “When will we have football?”

Postby TebowTime15 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:01 am

topher800 wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:Your ignorance does not warrant a response.

Checkmate.

You haven't even made me move my king. There is so much evidence of FBI corruption that I don't know what to tell you other than watch different news networks.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:10 am

What are you talking about?!?! Even though I said I don't care about Roger Stone and it was only an example of cons gloating to the chagrin of libs like libs gloated over the "protests" to the chagrin of cons.

Hey, it's late, let's go with this! Now did the FBI just become corrupt with this administration or were they corrupt with Obama? With George W.? Slick Willie? George Sr.? Does the FBI just pick on the GOP because they want Donald out? Or is it a wider corruption of not liking any Republican President?
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:19 am

Name one political figure who is not corrupt and I'll show you one who just was elected ........
Power corrupts, that is human nature

On lighter note, if this is not a bumper sticker it should be:
I’m a Democrat but I identify as a Republican
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:23 am

Justice is when people other than me get what’s coming to them.......
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 am

How much do you suppose the DNC Commies are paying this Topher person to spew his nonsense on this site?
I mean, this amount of persistent ignorance doesn't just happen.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Johnny South wrote:How much do you suppose the DNC Commies are paying this Topher person to spew his nonsense on this site?
I mean, this amount of persistent ignorance doesn't just happen.

lol not bloody enough! It has been 11 years and I'm still waiting for my cheque!

smokeyjoe53 wrote:Name one political figure who is not corrupt and I'll show you one who just was elected ........

I love it smokey!!!
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm

smokeyjoe53 wrote:Name one political figure who is not corrupt and I'll show you one who just was elected ........

Power absolutely corrupts, but your post made me realize maybe I was too hard on Topher. While I don't really want to talk about all the stuff the FBI has done recently because they are super powerful and unaccountable to the people, people need to know about it. I will leave you with a video of Republican Congressman, Devin Nunes, talking about his investigation of the FBI's handling of the Trump Russia Collusion Investigation and other things related to it. I hope you have eyes to see and ears to hear because there is a lot of proof.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _ring.html

PS. I believe the stories about J. Edgar Hoover now.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby oldergoat » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 pm

Topher thank you for proving a very valid point. Your statement that "but to 90% of the general population it's the same thing." proves That MY research is correct that 78% of all stats are made up on the spot. Your 90% comment just proved once again that fact to be true. Thank you.
oldergoat
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:37 pm

oldergoat wrote:Topher thank you for proving a very valid point. Your statement that "but to 90% of the general population it's the same thing." proves That MY research is correct that 78% of all stats are made up on the spot. Your 90% comment just proved once again that fact to be true. Thank you.

lolol I'd love for that message to be satire but let's be honest....
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Tebow: I have no doubt the FBI have been crooked since J. Edgar ran the show in his summer frocks and pumps. And that article provided insight into the shady crap going on. I didn't know who Devin Nunes was so I took at look at his education and past experience.... Associate degree in Arts from College of Sequoias, Bachelor in Ag. Business, and Masters in Agriculture. George W. had him promoted in Department of Ag as a young man so he is well versed in his field but I didn't see anything in his education that made him qualified for Chair of Intelligence. Before you jump down my throat, Obama was the one who placed him in that position in 2015.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:22 pm

topher800 wrote:Tebow: I have no doubt the FBI have been crooked since J. Edgar ran the show in his summer frocks and pumps. And that article provided insight into the shady crap going on. I didn't know who Devin Nunes was so I took at look at his education and past experience.... Associate degree in Arts from College of Sequoias, Bachelor in Ag. Business, and Masters in Agriculture. George W. had him promoted in Department of Ag as a young man so he is well versed in his field but I didn't see anything in his education that made him qualified for Chair of Intelligence. Before you jump down my throat, Obama was the one who placed him in that position in 2015.

I almost said to you "he doesn't sound like a dictator with his tractors behind him in every interview." I don't give a darn about his qualifications: I have more degrees than him, yet he makes more money than me. He has done a good job getting to the bottom of this crud without much help from the House leadership, Republican or Democrat. I think people should address his claims instead of calling him names, belittling him, and talking about his credientals. Honestly, I think an outsider is exactly what the intelligence community needs right now.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:28 pm

I guess Obama hired well then!! I didn't call him names nor did I belittle him. I think the question of educational qualifications is fair. Americans have always made light of the fact the Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer despite whether or not he did a good job as POTUS.

Saw this earlier reading about Alabama....

“People in Alabama voted against Jeff Sessions because Donald Trump told them to,” said Angi Stalnaker, a Republican strategist in Alabama. “If it had been Donald Trump saying, ‘Go write in Mickey Mouse,’ 50 percent of them would have gone to write in Mickey Mouse.”

Angi is going to have to explain that one to her bosses.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby oldergoat » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 am

There you go again with the stats. I REPEET 78% OF ALL STATS ARE MADE UP ON THE SPOT. And just so you know Mr. Bush (the first one to be president) was not Mr. Bush Sr. I know you being from Canada it is hard to keep up but maybe you should try a little harder.
George H. W. Bush - was the dad of George W. Bush is the son.
Now that is something you should try to remember and maybe teach to your students.
oldergoat
6-Man Fan

Postby topher800 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 pm

I thank you for the correction. It is duly noted and I shant ever utter "Bush Sr." again. Please accept my humblest Canadian apology.
topher800
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:50 pm

I suppose you could use “Bush the elder” and “Bush the younger” ...... or “Bush the deceased” and “Bush the living” or..........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk