Heard some rumo(RS)...

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Thu May 07, 2020 5:45 pm

Plus Tebow, why are you sending me private messages about "who I am" and "hints"? I really dont get it.
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby 6manonly » Thu May 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Gig em hes a bully wants to silence his opposition yet have only his point heard. Tebow please remind me of the facts you have exposed? If you have I'll give you credit maybe I missed them.
6manonly
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Thu May 07, 2020 8:40 pm

6manonly wrote:Gig em hes a bully wants to silence his opposition yet have only his point heard. Tebow please remind me of the facts you have exposed? If you have I'll give you credit maybe I missed them.


Exactly what I asked him on the private messages hes been sending me. No response yet lol. I'd bet he wont give up any information regarding RS. Tebow is deflecting any chance he can get. I think it's because he is now realizing there is no way to win an argument. Texlonghorn said it perfect. How does Tebow know the weight and size of a kid who graduated over a decade ago. Hes been an RS puppet for awhile now. I think it's funny how the other Coyote SJWs try and make clever comments regarding this specific topic.
What isn't fun is that I will have to keep reiterating what has been happening in RS. At the HFB coaches house (during quarantine and has a whole school week). This is not a spring break.
Not too mention, a 3 hour drive to see his buddy he played with?

This was the whole point of the thread, RS got caught, played it down, and now they're crapping their pants thinking of the next available player. Possibly from SC and or Rankin. Rankin kid was there, he was spotted and pictures were taken. Let's just see what JB has up his sleeve this next go-around. To my knowledge, no coaches have left RS. To say RS goes 3 deep next year without any "help", I would bet you on that.
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:49 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
6manonly wrote:Gig em hes a bully wants to silence his opposition yet have only his point heard. Tebow please remind me of the facts you have exposed? If you have I'll give you credit maybe I missed them.


Exactly what I asked him on the private messages hes been sending me. No response yet lol. I'd bet he wont give up any information regarding RS. Tebow is deflecting any chance he can get. I think it's because he is now realizing there is no way to win an argument. Texlonghorn said it perfect. How does Tebow know the weight and size of a kid who graduated over a decade ago. Hes been an RS puppet for awhile now. I think it's funny how the other Coyote SJWs try and make clever comments regarding this specific topic.
What isn't fun is that I will have to keep reiterating what has been happening in RS. At the HFB coaches house (during quarantine and has a whole school week). This is not a spring break.
Not too mention, a 3 hour drive to see his buddy he played with?

This was the whole point of the thread, RS got caught, played it down, and now they're crapping their pants thinking of the next available player. Possibly from SC and or Rankin. Rankin kid was there, he was spotted and pictures were taken. Let's just see what JB has up his sleeve this next go-around. To my knowledge, no coaches have left RS. To say RS goes 3 deep next year without any "help", I would bet you on that.


Gigg'em is the greatest person alive and should run for president!
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 pm

Oh Snap! I was just blocked by good ole TebowTime on the PMs. Must be telling or hiding something. This day cant get any better lol
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Thu May 07, 2020 8:54 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
6manonly wrote:Gig em hes a bully wants to silence his opposition yet have only his point heard. Tebow please remind me of the facts you have exposed? If you have I'll give you credit maybe I missed them.


Exactly what I asked him on the private messages hes been sending me. No response yet lol. I'd bet he wont give up any information regarding RS. Tebow is deflecting any chance he can get. I think it's because he is now realizing there is no way to win an argument. Texlonghorn said it perfect. How does Tebow know the weight and size of a kid who graduated over a decade ago. Hes been an RS puppet for awhile now. I think it's funny how the other Coyote SJWs try and make clever comments regarding this specific topic.
What isn't fun is that I will have to keep reiterating what has been happening in RS. At the HFB coaches house (during quarantine and has a whole school week). This is not a spring break.
Not too mention, a 3 hour drive to see his buddy he played with?

This was the whole point of the thread, RS got caught, played it down, and now they're crapping their pants thinking of the next available player. Possibly from SC and or Rankin. Rankin kid was there, he was spotted and pictures were taken. Let's just see what JB has up his sleeve this next go-around. To my knowledge, no coaches have left RS. To say RS goes 3 deep next year without any "help", I would bet you on that.


Gigg'em is the greatest person alive and should run for president!

Nah not my interest, my vote is for Trump. I vote straight ticket Red.
Is that seriously the best you could come up with? Cmon now, you can do better poor fella
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Thu May 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Tebow, in our PM, you literally said I was blackmailing you. Please give the public of why you think that is? I am in no way, blackmailing you man. It's funny to me that you said that lol. Keep it real dude.
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:02 pm

GigemSooners wrote:Oh Snap! I was just blocked by good ole TebowTime on the PMs. Must be telling or hiding something. This day cant get any better lol


I didn't block you, I voted for Trump as well, and think you are the most wonderful individual to grace the earth besides Jesus Christ himself!
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Thu May 07, 2020 9:10 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:Oh Snap! I was just blocked by good ole TebowTime on the PMs. Must be telling or hiding something. This day cant get any better lol


I didn't block you, I voted for Trump as well, and think you are the most wonderful individual to grace the earth besides Jesus Christ himself!


That's very blasphemous of you to say man. Jesus is my savior and I would never compare myself to God. Why would you say that? Think a minute of what you just said in a public post bud. I'll be praying for you!
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:14 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:Oh Snap! I was just blocked by good ole TebowTime on the PMs. Must be telling or hiding something. This day cant get any better lol


I didn't block you, I voted for Trump as well, and think you are the most wonderful individual to grace the earth besides Jesus Christ himself!


That's very blasphemous of you to say man. Jesus is my savior and I would never compare myself to God. Why would you say that? Think a minute of what you just said in a public post bud. I'll be praying for you!


While I'm not trying to argue with you and appreciate the prayers, please see the link below:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/besides
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby Wyatt-Riot » Fri May 08, 2020 9:25 am

Hey six-man enthusiasts!

I have read most of the comments on this thread and I just wanted to clear up the rumors. The RUMORS are true...at least a few details are anyway.

Three students from Rankin did visit Jerry Burkhart in Richland Springs. These young adults did walk on school grounds and see the facilities at RS. Mr. Burkhart showed us the work he had been doing on the new long jump, triple jump, and high jump pits by the football field. Rankin had just completed our track and he wanted me to see the work he had been doing and get my advice. I was extremely impressed by the amount of work he had done with his two sons building the frames and rebar to create the runways.

Before people get on a wild rampage about us being in RS during COVID-19...this trip was a safe one. My three kids and I visited Jerry at his home (mainly the backyard--with ample social distancing). We then stayed at a cabin by ourselves in San Saba for three nights (Thursday-Sunday). Jerry met up with us each day for several days to take us to a few fishing holes around the San Saba and RS communities. During the afternoon, my kiddos worked on their school lessons at the cabin which had wi-fi.

By the way, my three kiddos are super competitive and hardworking...they would be great additions to the Coyote football team for the 2020-21 school year...however, two have graduated from high school already and the other is a 120 pound freshman that is 100% Red Devil and that will never change. He is not an all-state football player by any means, but he did win state in TMSCA calculator applications three years in a row....and as you can tell I am very proud of him, but that is not the topic of this thread.

Sorry to disappoint, but Mr. Burkhart is not recruiting three or even one athlete from Rankin.

What he was doing was being a super kind person to me and my family without asking for anything in return. My kids and I had a blast fishing in the San Saba river and several tanks in the area. The fish we caught we took back to Mr. Burkhart's house and we cleaned them in the backyard. Both of my kids were wearing Rankin Red Devil Shirts. That probably started this little rumor!

Lastly, I am the superintendent at Rankin ISD--I highly doubt if Jerry was trying to recruit Red Devils, he would have invited me out. He did it because he is a great guy and loves to fish.

Thanks for letting me clear up this "little" rumor.

God Bless!

Sammy Wyatt
Wyatt-Riot
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Fri May 08, 2020 9:46 am

So you were there April 27th- May 2? I only saw one kid who looked around 16-17 years old at RS, JBs house and school. I didnt see you or your 3 boys you have. I think you're mistaking yourself and family for someone else.
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri May 08, 2020 9:53 am

GigemSooners wrote:So you were there April 27th- May 2? I only saw one kid who looked around 16-17 years old at RS, JBs house and school. I didnt see you or your 3 boys you have. I think you're mistaking yourself and family for someone else.


Are you stalking Burkhart!?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Fri May 08, 2020 10:00 am

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:So you were there April 27th- May 2? I only saw one kid who looked around 16-17 years old at RS, JBs house and school. I didnt see you or your 3 boys you have. I think you're mistaking yourself and family for someone else.


Are you stalking Burkhart!?

Of course not lmao. It was blatantly obvious (for a week).
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby therecruit » Fri May 08, 2020 10:08 am

Why would JB invite the SUPERINTENDENT from Rankin and then try to recruit a kid from Rankin? If that were the case Mr. Wyatt would put the check by the box that says he moved for athletic purposes. Read what you say before you hit submit. That makes no sense!

PS, Gig'emSooners? That's an oxymoron. Pick a team dude.
therecruit
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests