Heard some rumo(RS)...

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Sun May 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Blue Bird wrote:Tebow, I feel almost like I'm telling a little kid all about Santa Claus. But that cow has been out of the barn for almost 20 years. This goes back to before JB. Clawson did his level best to get the Hicks Bros. eligible by telling the district committee that the whole family had moved to an address in RS school district. The DC in this case actually investigated. It turned out to be an address at a camper trailer hooked up to electric power. Needless to say it took them a year to become eligible.


I don't understand your Santa clause analogy other than as an attempt to patronize me. In fact, are you even reading my posts or the posts in this thread?

While I understand Richland has a checkered past and could add a few examples of my own, there are more false allegations than real ones. The Rankin kid has not tried to enroll at Richland right now. If that happens, I will be upset along with you, Gigg'em, and everyone else. Until then, I simply take everything Gigg'em says with a grain of salt and will mock the notion that the Rankin kid visiting Richland and/or San Angelo is a "recruiting trip."

Where is the "Santa Clause" nativity in this statement? I think you believe in Santa Clause if you trust Gigg'em. They get on this site simply to attack Jerry Burkhart and Richland in general.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby therecruit » Sun May 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Attention rumors! I have it under great authority that there was a female in the lot. The boys in question are going to be a phenomenal addition. But just like in baseball you need 3 strikes for an out and what a 3rd strike they have.
therecruit
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Mon May 04, 2020 12:13 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
Blue Bird wrote:Tebow, I feel almost like I'm telling a little kid all about Santa Claus. But that cow has been out of the barn for almost 20 years. This goes back to before JB. Clawson did his level best to get the Hicks Bros. eligible by telling the district committee that the whole family had moved to an address in RS school district. The DC in this case actually investigated. It turned out to be an address at a camper trailer hooked up to electric power. Needless to say it took them a year to become eligible.


I don't understand your Santa clause analogy other than as an attempt to patronize me. In fact, are you even reading my posts or the posts in this thread?

While I understand Richland has a checkered past and could add a few examples of my own, there are more false allegations than real ones. The Rankin kid has not tried to enroll at Richland right now. If that happens, I will be upset along with you, Gigg'em, and everyone else. Until then, I simply take everything Gigg'em says with a grain of salt and will mock the notion that the Rankin kid visiting Richland and/or San Angelo is a "recruiting trip."

Where is the "Santa Clause" nativity in this statement? I think you believe in Santa Clause if you trust Gigg'em. They get on this site simply to attack Jerry Burkhart and Richland in general.

Come on Tebow, quit being the forever RS and JB apologist. In the mean time tell us again how much Tyler Ethridge weighed playing in high school and how much he weighed in college? How in the world do you know this information and why would you even mention it? Saying Richland Springs has a checkered past on some of their acquisitions of talent is like saying Cherokee didn't cheat but was sorry that they got caught back in the early 1970's. Is this just a San Saba County happening? Does the RS school board know how they look to the rest of the state? Is this a competition to see if Richland Springs can acquire talent more stealthily than Cherokee did? I don't care if the Rankin kid visits JB and company but if Gig'em wants to have some fun with it, Why Not? Gigem is not going for the second ring for the thumb, he is just voicing his right to illuminate the dark that is known as San Saba County. Always enjoy reading that the administration at RS is doing their Due Diligence in bringing in teachers, coaches, janitors, tax collectors etc that have football players in tow. Just shows that the taxpayers in the RS school district are getting taken by the sad bunch on the school board. Not the education taxpayers bargained for.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:06 pm

Texlonghorn75 wrote:Come on Tebow, quit being the forever RS and JB apologist. In the mean time tell us again how much Tyler Ethridge weighed playing in high school and how much he weighed in college? How in the world do you know this information and why would you even mention it?


Why would I not mention it? I think people forget how big he was. In context, I think he could knock "bigger players" on their behind.

Texlonghorn75 wrote:Saying Richland Springs has a checkered past on some of their acquisitions of talent is like saying Cherokee didn't cheat but was sorry that they got caught back in the early 1970's. Is this just a San Saba County happening? Does the RS school board know how they look to the rest of the state? Is this a competition to see if Richland Springs can acquire talent more stealthily than Cherokee did?


How do this have anything to do with me? I guess you should go to Stripes in San Saba, or wherever the folks hang out, and start asking people if your assumption is correct.

Texlonghorn75 wrote:I don't care if the Rankin kid visits JB and company but if Gig'em wants to have some fun with it, Why Not? Gigem is not going for the second ring for the thumb, he is just voicing his right to illuminate the dark that is known as San Saba County. Always enjoy reading that the administration at RS is doing their Due Diligence in bringing in teachers, coaches, janitors, tax collectors etc that have football players in tow. Just shows that the taxpayers in the RS school district are getting taken by the sad bunch on the school board. Not the education taxpayers bargained for.


You know what, I agree with you on this. Why shouldn't Gigg'em run his mouth?

Conversely, why can't I mock the crap out of Gigg'em for making ridiculous claims? I am curious as to whether the Rankin kid liked Richland's facilities (personally I am predicting he liked Rankin's more,) did Jerry buy ice cream, burgers, or chicken/chicken fried steak at DQ in San Saba, where did they go eat at in San Angelo, who won at Call of Duty (or whatever game they play) between the Rankin kid and Landon, did they go listen to Goob on Sunday despite the COVID situation, and, most of all, who would win one on one between Jerry and Gigg'em?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Tebow, if you don't have a coyote in this fight why are you always chirping in? Slow day at the school house? Don't you have some lesson plans to attend to? Gigem is just trying to make sure that the pain felt in RS is an Ulcer pain. Give him a break. Less than 120 days until the season starts.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:50 pm

Texlonghorn75 wrote:Tebow, if you don't have a coyote in this fight why are you always chirping in? Slow day at the school house? Don't you have some lesson plans to attend to? Gigem is just trying to make sure that the pain felt in RS is an Ulcer pain. Give him a break. Less than 120 days until the season starts.


That's a good question. It really started with the UIL making Landon ineligible, before that I hardly posted on this site for several years. Something similar happened to me, so I felt empathy for the youngest Burkhart.

I also think Jerry is a good guy and dislike the personal attacks on him. Besides, he's one of the few coaches that actually stresses the fundamentals of football. I really thought he would tear it up in eleven man, but that obviously did not happen at Stanton.

Young coaches, who want to coach sixman all the way to 6A, should watch some of his practices. While I've never seen them myself, his players, from the superstar to the last guy on the bench, always block and tackle so well. That's one reason I mentioned TE's weight; I know it sounds crazy, but an argument could be made he was better on defense than offense.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby drfootball88 » Tue May 05, 2020 7:40 am

Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?
drfootball88
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Wed May 06, 2020 1:17 pm

drfootball88 wrote:Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?


You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Wed May 06, 2020 1:24 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
drfootball88 wrote:Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?


You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol


Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Wed May 06, 2020 3:50 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
drfootball88 wrote:Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?


You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol


Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.


Cool! That's what I said. I don't B.S. If that Rankin kid shows up then it's a different story. Thanks for confirming that fact. I want to see what RS has in plan for next season with all of those starters gone plus the Rigdons. Has to be a battle uphill. Minus the recruiting allegations. Why cant he (JB) do "IT" the right way?? That's what irritates me the most. If Clawson did the same...
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Wed May 06, 2020 4:37 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
drfootball88 wrote:Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?


You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol


Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.


Cool! That's what I said. I don't B.S. If that Rankin kid shows up then it's a different story. Thanks for confirming that fact. I want to see what RS has in plan for next season with all of those starters gone plus the Rigdons. Has to be a battle uphill. Minus the recruiting allegations. Why cant he (JB) do "IT" the right way?? That's what irritates me the most. If Clawson did the same...


Richland always does well, even the year Jerry left. Landon will be enough to win district and go a few rounds. Who knows? Maybe some people will set up, and Jerry makes that MC Coach eat his words from last year by beating his butt again without the Rigdons.

Do what you want, but I would never count Burkhart out. Why? Because if Jerry Burkhart were a fiction novel, he would b the Lord of the Rings!
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Wed May 06, 2020 5:08 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
drfootball88 wrote:Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?


You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol


Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.


Cool! That's what I said. I don't B.S. If that Rankin kid shows up then it's a different story. Thanks for confirming that fact. I want to see what RS has in plan for next season with all of those starters gone plus the Rigdons. Has to be a battle uphill. Minus the recruiting allegations. Why cant he (JB) do "IT" the right way?? That's what irritates me the most. If Clawson did the same...


Richland always does well, even the year Jerry left. Landon will be enough to win district and go a few rounds. Who knows? Maybe some people will set up, and Jerry makes that MC Coach eat his words from last year by beating his butt again without the Rigdons.

Do what you want, but I would never count Burkhart out. Why? Because if Jerry Burkhart were a fiction novel, he would b the Lord of the Rings!

I disagree, because of the split divisions. He would have TEs state titles and who knows any other team he coached wouldve won it outright. I'd say 4 rings athe most (with the checkered past). Cmon now, what would be your honest opinion?
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby GigemSooners » Wed May 06, 2020 5:32 pm

I think Bigham (MCs coach) spoke to the 6man world what everyone wanted to say but didn't. He was named Coach of the Year. Not JB who had just won his 9th* state title. If you could agree on one thing, why was Coach Bigham named Coach of the Year and not JB? I think it was pretty obvious throughout the 6man coaching world that 95% of the coaches knew what going on at RS and didnt say anything. Bigham gets in there, says what everyone has been wanting to say about RS for years with no repercussions. I think that actually made Coach Bigham more respected after his comments.
I mean... he wasnt lieing...
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby TebowTime15 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:03 pm

GigemSooners wrote:I think Bigham (MCs coach) spoke to the 6man world what everyone wanted to say but didn't. He was named Coach of the Year. Not JB who had just won his 9th* state title. If you could agree on one thing, why was Coach Bigham named Coach of the Year and not JB? I think it was pretty obvious throughout the 6man coaching world that 95% of the coaches knew what going on at RS and didnt say anything. Bigham gets in there, says what everyone has been wanting to say about RS for years with no repercussions. I think that actually made Coach Bigham more respected after his comments.
I mean... he wasnt lieing...


After about ring three or four, I'll defer to Jerry on the specifics, you quit worrying about coach of the year. While I am sure Coach Bingham is a great coach, a good guy, deserves his award, and spoke for many sixman coaches, he would not be correct if Richland wins it next year without the Rigdons. While I wouldn't bet money on it, I also would never count Jerry "Lord of the Rings" Burkhart out either.

Just for the record, are you taking someone else in DII, District 16 besides Richland Springs? LOTR Burkhart beats Hornets, Eagles, Panthers, and Indians in his sleep, if they even show up in the first place!
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:58 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:I think Bigham (MCs coach) spoke to the 6man world what everyone wanted to say but didn't. He was named Coach of the Year. Not JB who had just won his 9th* state title. If you could agree on one thing, why was Coach Bigham named Coach of the Year and not JB? I think it was pretty obvious throughout the 6man coaching world that 95% of the coaches knew what going on at RS and didnt say anything. Bigham gets in there, says what everyone has been wanting to say about RS for years with no repercussions. I think that actually made Coach Bigham more respected after his comments.
I mean... he wasnt lieing...


After about ring three or four, I'll defer to Jerry on the specifics, you quit worrying about coach of the year. While I am sure Coach Bingham is a great coach, a good guy, deserves his award, and spoke for many sixman coaches, he would not be correct if Richland wins it next year without the Rigdons. While I wouldn't bet money on it, I also would never count Jerry "Lord of the Rings" Burkhart out either.

Just for the record, are you taking someone else in DII, District 16 besides Richland Springs? LOTR Burkhart beats Hornets, Eagles, Panthers, and Indians in his sleep, if they even show up in the first place!

Richland Springs has played in the least competitive district for several years, and to top it off they schedule many private schools that are not a threat to beat them. All so they can talk about their gaudy win-loss record. Place Richland Springs in the Strawn and Gordon district for five years and see how that works out for them. They would be lucky to get out of district some years and JB knows it. No roll over and play dead like some schools.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Texas

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests