Heard some rumo(RS)...

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Heard some rumo(RS)...

Postby Murdoch » Sat May 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Gigem, I bet you've already notified the UIL, and I bet they are getting a good laugh out of you just like the rest of us are!
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby Murdoch » Sat May 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Oh look, Gigem found a new button on his keyboard. * *** **** ***** **. Wonder what it means. Must be some secret code. By the way, have you hired a private detective to follow Burkhart around and see what evil he's up to?
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat May 02, 2020 3:23 pm

Murdoch wrote:Gigem, I bet you've already notified the UIL, and I bet they are getting a good laugh out of you just like the rest of us are!

*No, I'm a wait and see kind of guy. Good try though
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby Murdoch » Sat May 02, 2020 3:28 pm

GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat May 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Murdoch wrote:GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.

* Exactly, why would a kid from Rankin "VISIT" RS in the first place, being 200 miles away during the school week? Why would he be with the Burkharts? Why would he be seen at RS facilities, given a tour?
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby Murdoch » Sat May 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Gig, you should change your screen name to Felix The Cat, because you make us "laugh so hard our sides will ache. Our hearts will go pit-a-pat" Etc. *****************************************************************
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat May 02, 2020 3:50 pm

Murdoch wrote:Gig, you should change your screen name to Felix The Cat, because you make us "laugh so hard our sides will ache. Our hearts will go pit-a-pat" Etc. *****************************************************************

^^^^ someone's mad!
*Next
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby Murdoch » Sat May 02, 2020 4:13 pm

Uh no. I'm not the one with my panties all in a wad. I believe that would be you. Just my humble opinion.

P.S. You know what? You're starting to be quite entertaining.
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:21 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
Murdoch wrote:GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.

* Exactly, why would a kid from Rankin "VISIT" RS in the first place, being 200 miles away during the school week? Why would he be with the Burkharts? Why would he be seen at RS facilities, given a tour?

It's pretty simple, really. Landon and this kid became friends last year at Rankin High School. There isn't much to do in Richland and Rankin, so they decide to hang out. You said something about San Angelo in one post; that's a great half-way point with plenty of stuff to do.

What do high school boys do together? Play sports, eat food, play video games, and other activities of the sort.

I've asked you this several times, but what does "give a tour" mean? Did Landon and the kid walk to RS high school with Jerry's keys? Were they playing basketball? If Jerry isn't there, then there is 1000% no problem. If Jerry took them somewhere in San Angelo, San Saba, or anywhere else, then there is no problem. Even if Jerry went to the high school, most of the rules revole around coaching your own players.

You must think Burkhart is an idiot. He knows you especially, the UIL, and everyone else is watching him. Do you really think he would do something illegal in public with phone, email, web conferencing, texting and other less visible forms of communication available? Richland's facilities are nothing fancy, so making it sound like a D1 recruiting trip is dishonest on your part.

You need to go drive west of San Angelo sometime. 200 miles is nothing to the folks out there.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Murdoch » Sat May 02, 2020 4:28 pm

NEWS FLASH! This just in from the Governor's office. Effective immediately, no person shall be allowed to travel 200 miles to visit a friend and stay at that friend's parents house. This rule is established at the recommendation of THE ALL KNOWING Gigemsooners! AKA. Felix the Cat.
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat May 02, 2020 5:06 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:

It's pretty simple, really. Landon and this kid became friends last year at Rankin High School. There isn't much to do in Richland and Rankin, so they decide to hang out. You said something about San Angelo in one post; that's a great half-way point with plenty of stuff to do.

What do high school boys do together? Play sports, eat food, play video games, and other activities of the sort.

I've asked you this several times, but what does "give a tour" mean? Did Landon and the kid walk to RS high school with Jerry's keys? Were they playing basketball? If Jerry isn't there, then there is 1000% no problem. If Jerry took them somewhere in San Angelo, San Saba, or anywhere else, then there is no problem. Even if Jerry went to the high school, most of the rules revole around coaching your own players.

You must think Burkhart is an idiot. He knows you especially, the UIL, and everyone else is watching him. Do you really think he would do something illegal in public with phone, email, web conferencing, texting and other less visible forms of communication available? Richland's facilities are nothing fancy, so making it sound like a D1 recruiting trip is dishonest on your part.

You need to go drive west of San Angelo sometime. 200 miles is nothing to the folks out there.

1. What did I say about the Rankin kid being in san angelo?
2. It is Saturday,(the weekend) the day the kid should visit his buddy. Not the whole past week, when school is still in session.
3. Why is this kid even allowed in RS's school during quarantine?
4. Thanks again for admitting to everything
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:13 pm

1. What did I say about the Rankin kid being in san angelo?

GigemSooners wrote:I mean, thanks for admitting to everything I've said. So they aren't "rumors" after all lol. I honestly just wanted to make it available to the public to not be surprised when this kid is wearing a RS jersey next year. Hes "allegedly" been staying with Jordan B in San Angelo for quite some time now. Boom, now hes in RS, getting a tour of the facilities and staying with the HFBs Coaches family for this past week... I thought school was still in place at home and you were supposed to turn the school work in online to the teachers everyday. I didnt know you could leave to a friends house, who happens to be the son of the HFB coach at RS, who has ties in Rankin, and do your online homework there??

2. It is Saturday,(the weekend) the day the kid should visit his buddy. Not the whole past week, when school is still in session.

According to you. Have your own kids and you can tell them what to do.

3. Why is this kid even allowed in RS's school during quarantine?

This is the only point you've raised that possesses any merit at all. Call the San Saba County Sheriff's Department if you are concerned about it.

4. Thanks again for admitting to everything

I have admitted nothing. Rather, I am going off the facts you posted on this site. Are you admitting you are posting things online that you known are false?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Bluecat98 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:11 pm

If the kid from Rankin is suddenly enrolled in the fall, we would all rightfully have our suspicions. I just don’t understand how some of you get so defensive when recruiting and RS are brought up together. This is not the first time that has been brought up...
Bluecat98
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Bluecat98 wrote:If the kid from Rankin is suddenly enrolled in the fall, we would all rightfully have our suspicions. I just don’t understand how some of you get so defensive when recruiting and RS are brought up together. This is not the first time that has been brought up...

It's because of the source of the information. Gigg'em = the little boy that cried wolf. It's a shame because I don't want Richland doing anything unfair.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Blue Bird » Sun May 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Tebow, I feel almost like I'm telling a little kid all about Santa Claus. But that cow has been out of the barn for almost 20 years. This goes back to before JB. Clawson did his level best to get the Hicks Bros. eligible by telling the district committee that the whole family had moved to an address in RS school district. The DC in this case actually investigated. It turned out to be an address at a camper trailer hooked up to electric power. Needless to say it took them a year to become eligible.
Blue Bird
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk