Page 2 of 8

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:34 am
by LBK6manFan
MA1984 wrote:Damn more threatening messages. Why does everyone want to meet up and start slinging fists is this a UFC website now?


If it were legal, I wouldn't mind slinging fists with some of these RS folks. Not gonna lie, I'd like to go full MMA on these fools. Could this be a possible fundraiser for the mentioned schools??

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:45 am
by MA1984
Yeah these people don’t really want to meet up it just makes them feel like a tough guy to beat on the chest until they run into the guy that wants to push their nose into the back of their head then it’s a different story.

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:55 am
by LBK6manFan
MA1984 wrote:Yeah these people don’t really want to meet up it just makes them feel like a tough guy to beat on the chest until they run into the guy that wants to push their nose into the back of their head then it’s a different story.

*Exactly! Plus they wouldnt want to be put in a headlock, jaw- crank, arm-bar or a leg lock. Not too mention hitting the button. Personally ima fair guy, I'd let a person tap out.
It's fun to hear the keyboard warriors talk smack! try and then quit lol ,I'm a fair person

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:06 am
by Johnny South
You three are almost enough to make me lose faith in the human race. I've had to deal with a lot of DA's in my life but never seen anything like you. That has made me come to the conclusion that you are not three different people, but only one with different screen names. The odds are that there cannot be three different people in the entire state of Texas as stupid as you.
But I'm sure that you, being a grown man I assume, have been told that many times before.

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:25 am
by coyotefan
Johnny South you may be on to something.

All this reminds me of Tyler Perry’s Madea series gone way wrong.

And for the record....I have never personally messaged anyone on this site.

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:49 am
by LBK6manFan
coyotefan wrote:Johnny South you may be on to something.

All this reminds me of Tyler Perry’s Madea series gone way wrong.

And for the record....I have never personally messaged anyone on this site.


*You're right, it was canis latranis that sent me the PM. You were just another puppet talking crap in an earlier message.

And Mr. South, this is my only account, I'm not Goob(Fikes). It was funny to see good ole Barry try to send me a friend request. I dont even know the other guys you are talking about. Never met them, though I agree with them.
-Kristian Roach, look me up bud. Send me a message.

Re: Talent Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:44 pm
by tx6man4life
Johnny South wrote:You three are almost enough to make me lose faith in the human race. I've had to deal with a lot of DA's in my life but never seen anything like you. That has made me come to the conclusion that you are not three different people, but only one with different screen names. The odds are that there cannot be three different people in the entire state of Texas as stupid as you.
But I'm sure that you, being a grown man I assume, have been told that many times before.



And...............again you side step what seems to be a very simple question.

Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 pm
by LBK6manFan
Thank you TebowTime for giving me this information. You dont have their number by chance do you? Either way, I'll get it.

"You could file an Open Records Request if you want to become a whistler blower. While I have no idea what you would find, at least it would give you new material to talk about. Be careful, however, especially if you live in Richland Springs, because government HATES dealing with these requests."

So.. it has been brought to my attention (thank you to the true RS residents) that the valley boys mother(Chandler)... The Head Girls BBall coach, is gettting paid over $40k to be a teachers aide, with no college degree. That is a violation by the book. She, by UIL standards, to be a Head Coach is not qualified to coach varsity sports. Just another hush hush recruiting move by JB to bring her boys in to add depth to his team. Prove me wrong Recruiting Springs! Ask anyone from Valley, and they will tell you the same thing.
- Not to mention, Johnny South is a school board member. lol knew it! Guess I can call him Johnny School Board now. Now try to hide behind your screen name wuss!

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:51 pm
by freelancer
My understanding is that motley county tried to hire the lady before she chose Richland Springs. So with that be recruiting on motley county’s part?

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:57 pm
by LBK6manFan
freelancer wrote:My understanding is that motley county tried to hire the lady before she chose Richland Springs. So with that be recruiting on motley county’s part?


Nope, because she was not qualified. Coach Bigham found out about her not having a degree, so MC chose to move on.Why hire someone when you could face violations. Good job MC and Coach Bigham! Recruiting Springs ignored it and now its about to blow up on them. CANT WAIT!!!

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:07 pm
by footballking
No dog in the fight so I could care less, but you don't have to have a degree to be a coach. The only requirement is you have to be a full-time employee of the school district. Please see the link below:

https://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletic ... ements.pdf

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:35 pm
by LBK6manFan
"Also, student teachers, while they are assigned to a
participant school to fulfill their student teaching requirements, may volunteer to serve as an assistant coach in all
athletics. Schools shall not pay student teachers for assisting athletic coaches."


* She cannot coach or assist "Varsity" teams. Only JH as a volunteer, approved by the school board. She is not eligible for a coaching stipend but she can Coach JH athletics only as a volunteer. Though she is making over $40k to be the head girls Varsity bball coach.

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:44 pm
by Texlonghorn75
LBK6manFan wrote:Thank you TebowTime for giving me this information. You dont have their number by chance do you? Either way, I'll get it.

"You could file an Open Records Request if you want to become a whistler blower. While I have no idea what you would find, at least it would give you new material to talk about. Be careful, however, especially if you live in Richland Springs, because government HATES dealing with these requests."

So.. it has been brought to my attention (thank you to the true RS residents) that the valley boys mother(Chandler)... The Head Girls BBall coach, is gettting paid over $40k to be a teachers aide, with no college degree. That is a violation by the book. She, by UIL standards, to be a Head Coach is not qualified to coach varsity sports. Just another hush hush recruiting move by JB to bring her boys in to add depth to his team. Prove me wrong Recruiting Springs! Ask anyone from Valley, and they will tell you the same thing.
- Not to mention, Johnny South is a school board member. lol knew it! Guess I can call him Johnny School Board now. Now try to hide behind your screen name wuss!

The UIL will probably give RS a newly minted merit badge for extra effort to go along with that new trophy with a special note of appreciation to our old buddy Johnny South. Bill Reilly always said it best: " The best is yet to come ".

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:44 pm
by TebowTime15
Lol, you mean ole' dummy me?! Although I find this humorous, whether legitimate or not, and am happy to see anyone express their legal right to public records, I am in no way, shape, or form involved in this.

Unless it's on their website, however, I don't think there has been enough for you to ask for it. An employee would have to be at work, see your request, they get a certain amount of time to respond, and you usually have to pay for printing. I am pretty sure everyone at the school is still enjoying Christmas Break.

Re: Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:54 pm
by footballking
LBK6manFan wrote:"Also, student teachers, while they are assigned to a
participant school to fulfill their student teaching requirements, may volunteer to serve as an assistant coach in all
athletics. Schools shall not pay student teachers for assisting athletic coaches."


* She cannot coach or assist "Varsity" teams. Only JH as a volunteer, approved by the school board. She is not eligible for a coaching stipend but she can Coach JH athletics only as a volunteer. Though she is making over $40k to be the head girls Varsity bball coach.


She's not a student teacher though, she is a teacher's aid, which is a full-time position. Plenty of coaches around the state that don't have a degree and coach in UIL varsity events.