McLean vs white deer

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: McLean vs white deer

Postby 6manonly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:16 pm

What is different now than it was 4 weeks ago when McLean took a knee to not 45 WD
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:56 pm

6manonly wrote:What is different now than it was 4 weeks ago when McLean took a knee to not 45 WD

*what he said ^

-Also, if betting was legal in the state of TX, I'd put all my money on McLean. WD is just not quite there yet. WD played scared when they played in district. Linman has far surpassed Rucker as a HFB coach. If I were Linman, I'd be getting in contact with springlake-earth for the next upcoming season. Those boys are huge and speedy there and love football. Just my opinion
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

Postby GoBucks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:01 pm

6manonly wrote:What is different now than it was 4 weeks ago when McLean took a knee to not 45 WD

No snow. :-)
GoBucks
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manonly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:17 pm

GoBucks wrote:

Not sure what that means didnt both teams play on the same field in the same snow??
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby GoBucks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:26 pm

6manonly wrote:
GoBucks wrote:

Not sure what that means didnt both teams play on the same field in the same snow??

It really is getting difficult to decipher your idiocy. You asked what was different. No snow. I still haven’t seen you produce anything resembling your request from me for reasons. If you can’t adhere to your own standards, then don’t expect others too.
GoBucks
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manonly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:46 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone on here knows exactly what I mean. Big words and insults dont hide the fact that your using the excuse of snow on the ground to the pounding McLean gave yall. So one more time what is so different about the bucks to make up a 44 point difference against McLean? We all know coach linman is twice the coach of Rucker and so what is the difference maker.
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby BigFan22 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:51 pm

LBK6manFan wrote:

*what he said ^

-Also, if betting was legal in the state of TX, I'd put all my money on McLean. WD is just not quite there yet. WD played scared when they played in district. Linman has far surpassed Rucker as a HFB coach. If I were Linman, I'd be getting in contact with springlake-earth for the next upcoming season. Those boys are huge and speedy there and love football. Just my opinion

I wish someone would try to get Tyler back into 6man. He was outstanding at Valley.
BigFan22
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manonly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:51 pm

As a fan but no loyalty to either school I'm just curious about the matchup and obviously need to ask someone who understands 6man to get an honest breakdown of the Xs and Os of these teams.
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby GoBucks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 pm

Coach Linman is an outstanding Coach. To say that he is twice the coach of Rucker is misinformed and frankly rude. Rucker has taken a program that never played 6 man until a few years ago and has built a program and culture that will continue to improve.

As has been said multiple times this season, Ben Crockett is an amazing talent with huge upside. Is Linman twice the Coach, or is he enjoying an incredible run with an amazing talent?
GoBucks
6-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:50 pm

GoBucks wrote:Coach Linman is an outstanding Coach. To say that he is twice the coach of Rucker is misinformed and frankly rude. Rucker has taken a program that never played 6 man until a few years ago and has built a program and culture that will continue to improve.

As I have said multiple times this season(FIFY) Ben Crockett is an amazing talent with huge upside. Is Linman twice the Coach, or is he enjoying an incredible run with an amazing talent?

* I dont think so, if you're offended by comments from a message board I feel sorry for you. Linman has proved himself unlike Rucker to be a state caliber coach. I would even go further and say hes 3 times a better coach. You may think its rude but it's a matter of opinion. Since Linman has been at McLean, he has completely changed the program and now they're winners. They won the championship last year and are still on a roll... prove me wrong.
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manonly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:08 pm

You still havent answered the question GOBUCKS.
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby GoBucks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:32 pm

6manonly wrote:You still havent answered the question GOBUCKS.

That question will be answered Friday. Just as it was answered last night against Ira.

And LBK, when someone discounts a coach who has done nothing but build a program and culture from the ground up and reduces him, yes I will take offense. Since neither of you know (by your own accounts) the state of WD’s program before Rucker and the improvements made I’d suggest that a longer term picture be given BOTH these coaches. If Linman must leave for Springlake-Earth to chase talent, then you’ve said all that needs to be said. If he can continue to groom talent in McLean after the departure of #20 then he may be considered great. Until that point, let’s see where the chips fall.
GoBucks
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manonly » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:50 pm

Nobody reduced the coach in anyway. Saying someone is better is based on facts. McLean has beaten Wd 4 times in a row with different kids.they have outscored wd around 225 to 90 in those 4 games. So first its the snow then its cause one kid beating you #20which makes you look even more silly. I'm sure if you ask anyone who's played them in 3 years they are a full blown team with a Great coach. You are the epitamy of jealousy and an overgrown ego. Wd is good and their coach has done good too but its really impossible for you to argue that they as a team and coach are better. Good luck to both teams I'll be listening on the radio and maybe you can be like milford insider when you loose again Friday your off the board too lol...
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:35 am

GoBucks wrote:
6manonly wrote:You still havent answered the question GOBUCKS.

That question will be answered Friday. Just as it was answered last night against Ira.

And LBK, when someone discounts a coach who has done nothing but build a program and culture from the ground up and reduces him, yes I will take offense. Since neither of you know (by your own accounts) the state of WD’s program before Rucker and the improvements made I’d suggest that a longer term picture be given BOTH these coaches. If Linman must leave for Springlake-Earth to chase talent, then you’ve said all that needs to be said. If he can continue to groom talent in McLean after the departure of #20 then he may be considered great. Until that point, let’s see where the chips fall.

* When was the last time WD beat McLean and what was WDs record?? You just proved my point. Linmans playing chess while Rucker is playing checkers.
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

Postby LBK6manFan » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:47 am

I only brought up springlake because I would personally go for that job ,being a high profile coach. I'm not speaking for Coach Linman, it is what I would do personally if I was in his shoes. Call it whatever you want but WD is not on the same level as McLean as much as they believe they are. District championship proved it and the quarterfinals will prove it again. I admire your support though if thats any consolation.
LBK6manFan
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk