its here week four pickem

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

its here week four pickem

Postby edbassmaster1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:53 pm

in cranfills gap its sure to be a homecoming for the lions.. with a six point loss last year to sydney will the lions keep there momentum going this year and knock off sydney? im taking the lions in a route

iredell vs gordon looks like the longhorns will go to 3-1 while iredell will fall big and start week five 1-3.. whats it gonna take for the dragons to turn it around?

walnut vs avalon.. walnuts goin to avalon looking for a win but after two blowout losses in a row can the hornets turn it around at the eagles exspense? nope not gonna happen avalon big at the half!!

jonesboro vs coolidge.. hmm what jonesboro team shows up this week? im taking the eagles and there speed in this one.. eagles end it early

blum vs evant.. blum looks to have got out of the slump with a thumping of iredell last week.. can they keep it up this week when the elks show up? evant looks to bounce back after a loss last week can they get the bobcats run up a tree or will the elks head for the high country? im going with blum in a third quarter mauling..

dead horse beating time? what in the wild wild world of sixman is going on with the coyotes? squeaking by aquilla last week and fighting amongst themselves!! i guess you pick a private school to beat up on to work out the kinks for burky..
edbassmaster1
6-Man Fan

Re: its here week four pickem

Postby Blue Bird » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 pm

The only game of the ones that you picked that I would question is Jonesboro and Coolidge. Its being played in Coolidge and that might be enough to give them the edge.

Two games that you didn't include is Zephyr ,Gorman and May at Blanket. Despite the point spreads, I think both games will be very close.
Blue Bird
6-Man Fan

Postby VictoryG » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:39 pm

RS top two players suspended this week too. Coyote upset alert?
VictoryG
11-Man Fan

Postby Game Traveler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:59 pm

UMMM yall still delusional on here!

Avalon, Blum, Gordon, Jonesboro all win big this week.

What about my game of the week last week between Apple Springs and High Island? Fly Eagles Fly!

Them there coyotes will be fine. They win state going away!

Prickly Bear
Game Traveler
6-Man Fan

Postby One _pac2018 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:21 pm

VictoryG wrote:RS top two players suspended this week too. Coyote upset alert?

Which 2 kids ? Sure hope they turn it around
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby VictoryG » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Don't know. My friend goes to school there and said best two players got suspended for something. Can anyone fully confirm?
VictoryG
11-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:45 pm

One _pac2018 wrote:

A friend of mine just confirmed it is none other than both Rigdon Boys and the other Varsity RB. Ole Burkhart can’t help but find ways to keep the discontent alive between his teammates and the rigdons. If he wanted to punish them why did he let the big one finish/win the game for him last week? That school caused all this tension by how they have treated and been so heartless in their obvious USE of the kids for their talent without any real concern for the kids. 100 dollars says the tension that sparked the fights had zero to do with those kids and their relationship and everything to do with the way the administration and new AD have treated that family and put a wedge in the team. Seems like they are left feeling like they have to pick sides. We all know what side those boys are choosing so why not embrace them and use all that love and religious man stuff they alway preach support the kids and family instead of act as if you just want them to carry the team until the golden boy is eligible?? Why would a kid unable to play varsity until week 8 get the majority of the varsity snaps in practice? Wanna bet he is getting snaps a rigdon kid gets during the actual battle? CIRCUS a absolutely pathetic heartless Circus.
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Coyotes get upset this week! I was pulling for Aquila and I’m pulling for Austin Royal. It’s time for those who people that play with peoples lives so carelessly to get what they want to get a get a taste of Karma!
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby iwuvdisgame » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:50 am

One _pac2018 wrote:

Word out of the springs.

One Rigdon boy suspended for cussin

One Rigdon suspended for altercation in the game.

One other player suspended.

Board members son who took his helmet of twice and left the field and told everyone to f&@& yourselves . No suspension

The other board members son who cussed Jerry out - no suspension

And of corse calling the players

F-ing b!€£#es and then saying sorry was ok for coach Jerry

No suspension.

Hearing the 7 th grade kid is heading to Rochelle soon.

Stay tuned.
iwuvdisgame
6-Man Fan

Postby One _pac2018 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:28 pm

The 7th grade kid should go to Rochelle . That kid is a beast and could start something real nice for Rochelle .
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Dang son, why don't you just man up and use your original username? You aren't fooling anyone by using all these different names. And just for the other readers information, iwuvdisgame has really twisted this for whatever his reasons are, but I'm sure most of you already know that.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby pistol » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Johnny South wrote:Dang son, why don't you just man up and use your original username? You aren't fooling anyone by using all these different names. And just for the other readers information, iwuvdisgame has really twisted this for whatever his reasons are, but I'm sure most of you already know that.

You know it’s the same guy? Or just guessing?

Also telling someone to “man up” and use an original USERNAME is peak keyboard warrior.. especially while not using your own name lol
pistol
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:20 pm

iwuvdisgame wrote:
One _pac2018 wrote:

Word out of the springs.

One Rigdon boy suspended for cussin

One Rigdon suspended for altercation in the game.

One other player suspended.

Board members son who took his helmet of twice and left the field and told everyone to f&@& yourselves . No suspension

The other board members son who cussed Jerry out - no suspension

And of corse calling the players

F-ing b!€£#es and then saying sorry was ok for coach Jerry

No suspension.

Hearing the 7 th grade kid is heading to Rochelle soon.

Stay tuned.[/quote

While I find it hard to believe a school would punish a high school athlete for saying a few bad words when the coaches say then all the time, I can believe that board members kids especially the ones they have over there would her special treatment. My question is this really..... does RS just want Rigdon to quit? And read back on another post Friday before the fight happened I do believe I stated where this talent train was headed.. I asked is tonight the wheels fall of??? Would you look at that they are falling off as fast as they can. Maybe Mr Johnny South can untwist some of the wrong information that was given??? Hell someone should set the record straight what’s wrong with this family and school district why can’t they make it work
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby VictoryG » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Johnny South wrote:Dang son, why don't you just man up and use your original username? You aren't fooling anyone by using all these different names. And just for the other readers information, iwuvdisgame has really twisted this for whatever his reasons are, but I'm sure most of you already know that.

Yo South just call this man out if you know who it is. Im sick of the people always rippin on ppl behind usernames.
VictoryG
11-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:10 pm

I’m confused is Johnny south your real name sir? Just for the record my real name is not I repeat is not 6manfamily. I just chose that name cuz my grand dad won a 6 man title my dad did also as well as myself so I feel like we are a 6manfamily.
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to six-man football talk