Water Valley Needs Week 2

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Water Valley Needs Week 2

Postby CoachHayes23 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 am

Due to a late cancellation, Water Valley is looking for a week 2 game. If anyone is interested please contact Nathan Hayes at nathan.hayes@wvisd.net
CoachHayes23
11-Man Fan

Re: Water Valley Needs Week 2

Postby BURKHART » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:53 am

Coach Hayes please call me.

Thanks

Coach Burkhart
325-203-0815
BURKHART
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:18 pm

I sure hope this one happens.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Don't count on it RS cancelled in Baird, Mclean and one more d1 school after agreeing to play..
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby CoachWRigdon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Tdog I tried to schedule Mclean and Baird this year when I was still coaching with Richland and we didn't cancel on anyone else. In fact I am still in possession of text messages from both schools I will gladly show with the coaches permission because we in fact did not cancel. This web page provides a format where you can discuss anything you please but lets please stay away from topics we know nothing about.
CoachWRigdon
11-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:57 pm

I live in Baird and I know the true story. Thank you
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:25 pm

tdog5344 wrote:I live in Baird and I know the true story. Thank you

I’ve lived close to a hen house but that doesn’t make me a rooster..........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby ALL STATE » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:44 pm

smokeyjoe53 wrote:
tdog5344 wrote:I live in Baird and I know the true story. Thank you

I’ve lived close to a hen house but that doesn’t make me a rooster..........[/quote

What we have here is a failure to communicate....and speaking out of turn.We need to start checking with “tdog5344” after all he lives in Baird and seems to know everything.
ALL STATE
11-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:21 pm

tdog5344 wrote:.....and one more d1 school.......

I'm curious as to the "one more D1 school" .
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby CoachWRigdon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:35 pm

For anyone that wants to see me prove T-dog is a liar please inform me the rules on showing text messages online. I do not want to disclose private messages between two coaches online and break any privacy laws but I would love to show the screen shots to everyone on this site. I am not a Richland Fan, I have no reason to defend anyone in that town. With that said I cannot stand all the lies constantly told here.
CoachWRigdon
11-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:06 pm

CoachWRigdon wrote:With that said I cannot stand all the lies constantly told here.

I'm sorry to say, but if you are looking for the truth, you may have come to the wrong place!
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 pm

CoachWRigdon wrote:For anyone that wants to see me prove T-dog is a liar please inform me the rules on showing text messages online. I do not want to disclose private messages between two coaches online and break any privacy laws but I would love to show the screen shots to everyone on this site. I am not a Richland Fan, I have no reason to defend anyone in that town. With that said I cannot stand all the lies constantly told here.

There is no law that prevents anyone from posting your conversations or phone numbers on social media. You are always free to make statements made by someone else public, even if the intent is to embarrass them, truth is a defense to an action here based on the content of the conversation.
I’m not an attorney but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a few times...............
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:36 am

This is such a stupid discussion! This argument that Richland "is scared to play good teams" always seemed silly to me. Furthermore, why would another coach, Cherry, Rigdon, Rogers, or anyone else, keep a policy presumably implemented by Jerry Burkhart? Maybe Vladimir Putin made them do it?

Can Coach Ridgon show the text messages? While it would depend whether it violates FERPA, I doubt it does to be honest since the privacy of students is not involved with the disclosure. In Texas, you can record an all adult conversation as long as you participate in it.

Either way, there is no reason to show text messages and potentially embarrass anyone because this whole argument is idiotic. If anyone really thinks Richland is scared of another school, what if I told you there was a rumor Ethridge's senior year that the team that got 2nd in Richland's district, who was damn good by the way, thought about forfeiting THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to avoid injury. Although Richland hasn't been quite that good lately, not only are they not scared but many other schools are scared of them.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Leman Saunders » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:42 am

what if I told you there was a rumor Ethridge's senior year that the team that got 2nd in Richland's district, who was damn good by the way, thought about forfeiting THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to avoid injury. Although Richland hasn't been quite that good lately

That is (and was then) against UIL rules, if a school does that and the UIL informed about it by the DC then they would have to forfeit all their district games...at least that's my understanding of it

Now can we please stop making every single topic about Richland Springs
Leman Saunders
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:12 am

Leman Saunders wrote:
what if I told you there was a rumor Ethridge's senior year that the team that got 2nd in Richland's district, who was damn good by the way, thought about forfeiting THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to avoid injury. Although Richland hasn't been quite that good lately

That is (and was then) against UIL rules, if a school does that and the UIL informed about it by the DC then they would have to forfeit all their district games...at least that's my understanding of it

Now can we please stop making every single topic about Richland Springs

Lol, way to cherry pick. Although, they didn't actually do it, I am only telling the story to show the words "Richland Springs Coyotes" instills fear in every sixman school from Follett to High Island and from Sierra Blanca to Chester.

What else would you rather talk about, wise guy?
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Next

Return to six-man football talk