What's the return of Burkhart 'worth' RS?

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: What's the return of Burkhart 'worth' RS?

Postby 6manfamily » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:41 pm

wrenchman540 wrote:After all the corruptness in that town no championship will be legit. Like I posted earlier I wonder how they will be welcomed by other towns. Don't you think a lot of people don't like what they do and will have a big chip on the shoulder?

Corruptness??
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby Goob » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Dear wretchedwrenchfeller,

Yew iz rite. Richland iz worried sick bout how them uther towns iz goin to receive them. In fact, I done heard that the booster club iz workin’ on a reverse Welcome Wagon kinda thing. As we done roll into the town of the soon-to-be vanquished we wuz athinkin’ bout goin’ door-to-door with chocolate chip cookies and maybe sum of that Calagon take me away bubble bath stuff. And maybe even hand out sum of them brown partisissypant ribbons fer jest showin’ Up.

Do yew done think that wud hep the feelins over the corruption?
Goob
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:07 pm

tdog5344 wrote:Schedule milford or mclean johhny south then talk to me about the best team in the state...

Well TDog, first of all I don't do the scheduling, and second of all, if I did, why would I talk to you about it? Do you do the rankings?
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Are the participation ribbons little white squares with a brown stripe in the middle?......
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby RogueEconomist » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:22 am

UIL needs to clean up RS recruiting, it teaches kids that it is ok to cheat , if it means winning. RS is damaging HS sports, student athletes, and UIL should be ashamed when they look the other way. What is Burkhart worth, nothing when it comes to teaching life lessons about honour, and honesty to our youth.
RogueEconomist
6-Man Fan

Postby Little Doc » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 am

What's it worth?? A bucket full of gizzards on a gut wagon. It's about the kids. If you don't have the kids, it doesn't matter what kind of coach you have!
Little Doc
6-Man Fan

Postby Murdoch » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:48 am

RogueEconomist wrote:UIL needs to clean up RS recruiting, it teaches kids that it is ok to cheat , if it means winning. RS is damaging HS sports, student athletes, and UIL should be ashamed when they look the other way. What is Burkhart worth, nothing when it comes to teaching life lessons about honour, and honesty to our youth.

We eagerly await your irrefutable evidence of "recruiting." Please disclose said evidence. No he said, she said boloney.
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 pm

tdog5344 wrote:Schedule milford or mclean johhny south then talk to me about the best team in the state...

We would love to play the Coyotes!!

But to answer the thread? A 9th State championship, Landon Burkhart May be the 2nd best player in D2 (behind Key Davis of Oakwood).
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby One _pac2018 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:13 pm

I agree with mi . He is 2nd best right behind key davis
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 pm

No one addressed Landon's 361 rushing yards in an 11-man game! That is more impressive than almost anything else he could do.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:22 am

Murdoch wrote:
RogueEconomist wrote:UIL needs to clean up RS recruiting, it teaches kids that it is ok to cheat , if it means winning. RS is damaging HS sports, student athletes, and UIL should be ashamed when they look the other way. What is Burkhart worth, nothing when it comes to teaching life lessons about honour, and honesty to our youth.

We eagerly await your irrefutable evidence of "recruiting." Please disclose said evidence. No he said, she said boloney.

My guess is that his evidence is hidden away in the same file with the evidence of Russian collusion!
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:55 am

Ben Crockett is a man amongst both Davis and Burkhart. There is no comparison. I'm not a homer as I'm not from mclean but give credit to any kid who deserves it.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:43 pm

tdog5344 wrote:Ben Crockett is a man amongst both Davis and Burkhart. There is no comparison. I'm not a homer as I'm not from mclean but give credit to any kid who deserves it.

I clearly said 2nd best in D2! Ben gets all of my respect
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm

I won't try to convince anyone, but will tell you what I know. Landon is no longer the little fast skinny kid that we remembered from a couple of years ago.
I hope to get to see him play before long.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Johnny South wrote:It doesn't really make much difference where they start in the rankings or ratings, it's how they finish that matters. From what I hear, after the State game they will be around 50-70 points ahead of any of the other teams. (that includes D1) I will say their rating should begin in the 670 to 690 range. That will leave some room for improvement. So Burkhart is worth somewhere in the 50-75 point range in the equation.

Lol you have your head in the clouds I guess 690 huh without a game played?? Mclean, Garden city and Milford from last year would beat RS Select traveling team without a doubt so you want to put there rating above them... Lol don't let your arrogance get in the way of what we call un biased common sense.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk